We’re Houst. A professional management service for properties. Our mission is to make hosting on websites hassle-free for everyone using technology to disrupt the short-term accommodation sector. We’ve grown fast. Since launching in 2015, we’ve partnered with thousands of happy hosts, helping them to make important earnings.The business has now expanded worldwide – we’re operating in over 20 cities globally, from Auckland to Lisbon, and there’s a lot more to come. From holidaymakers to full-time landlords, host happiness is central to everything we do.
What you will do:
- Coordinate a network of suppliers to prepare homes for guest bookings and troubleshoot issues to resolve them in time before check-in
- Resource planning, managing supplier communications, as well as coordinating and monitoring the delivery of linen to our client’s homes
- Engage and check with suppliers to ensure homes are correctly prepared and provisioned with linen, cleaning equipment and toiletries and with no outstanding maintenance issues
- Handling all real-time payments and raising purchase orders when necessary
- Handling all operational tasks to ensure smooth functioning of all cleans/maintenance
- Keep the client updated about any works or services done in the property
- Contribute ideas to further improvement of processes and overall experience of Houst guests and hosts
What are we looking for in you
- French and English written and spoken fluency is required for this role
- Team player with superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think outside the box and find creative ways to solve situations.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Well organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Confidence in decision-making and owning your cases till completion.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- 40 hours per week across 5 days
- Work on a Rota basis as the team operates 7 days a week.
The Fun Stuff:
- Enviable company culture – we’ve put time into getting our work culture just right. Regular team social events, company-wide recognition of outstanding work.
- MacBook – For business use