ohne is the world's first membership for menstrual care, providing the products, community and support for the entire menstrual cycle. We exist to ensure every person that bleeds has the resources they need to have full autonomy over their cycle. ohne launched with a DTC focus, becoming a Techstars alumni company in ’19 and shipping over 1.5 million products in this time. Backed by global venture funds, the last 12 months have seen over 100% revenue growth and we’re now ready to take an omni-channel approach to future growth, scaling out to retail.
We’re looking for someone exceptional to take on this exciting role as Head of Sales, where the successful candidate will take ohne from a single channel DTC brand to an omni-channel company, placing ohne in top tier B2B establishments and retailers across the UK (and further afield as our markets expand). You’ll lead the strategy and forecasting, collaborate cross-functionally to ensure objectives are met, as well as grow the team in your department to create a powerful and successful sales sector within the company.
A huge role for an outstanding candidate. Are you in?
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be responsible for the development and execution of ohne's local and international B2B (partnering to see ohne stocked in their establishment bathrooms) and associated B2B2C growth-focused strategy. You’ll know our industry, our target market and will be data driven to determine the very best partners for our retail launch and growth.
- You’ll own department sales forecasts, collaborating with our CFO to ensure that all objectives can be met successfully. Forecasts should frequently be updated with insights around trends, seasonality and promotions.
- You’ll negotiate trade terms with key accounts and partners, optimising on price, lead times and payment terms.
- You’ll work in partnership with our operations team, creating processes to ensure end-to-end efficiency.
- You will be collaborating with both Brand Marketing and Growth Marketing teams to optimise B2B2C opportunities and to push retail awareness for in store purchases.
- You’ll work cross-functionally within the team to ensure ohne products are optimised for retail.
- You’ll oversee the activation of promotional opportunities to maximise sales growth, ensuring regular reviews of these promotions and closely monitoring the ROI.
- You’ll scale the retail and B2B team, creating strategies for effective growth and manage performance of all parties reporting to you. You’ll also be responsible for ensuring your team has adequate support and resources, as well as coaching to further their skills.
- 3+ years experience in sales, where experience working with the top tier UK retail account is preferred.
- A proven track record of sales growth, growing brands sustainably through B2B partnerships and in retail.
- Your people skills are next level, as are your negotiation and communication skills. You’re confident at building and managing relationships.
- You have deep knowledge around how to build this sector profitably, sustainably and with long-lasting partnerships.
- You understand the importance of omni-channel for growth, where DTC, B2B and retail are able to thrive harmoniously side by side.
- You’re confident in collaborating with cross-functionally.
- You’re results driven, and are confident tracking this success with KPI’s.
- You’re an inspiring leader, and have 2+ years experience managing people.
- A competitive salary + equity deal (we’re going big and it’s important that you see the benefits of ownership too)
- Unlimited holidays on top of your 28 days off – hard work requires recharge time, and we’re flexible about how much you take (as long as it’s more than 28 days!) and when.
- Company wide wellness day off every month, where the entire team clock off for the day.
- Wellness package – budget for you to spend on you, every month.
- Work locations – we are open to remote applications. For this role, a UK base is ideal but we do have a hub in Portugal as well as in London and we encourage you to spend time with the teams IRL when it works with your schedule.
- Flexible work, both times and location – we know that commuting during rush hour sucks wherever you are, and we know that every now and again, gaining some vitamin D whilst you work from a sun terrace is needed, and we’re all for it.
- Work policies that actually care about you as an individual and have your best interests at their core.
- Team Trips
- Working alongside a team of young, passionate people who encourage, support and nurture one another.
ohne is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion. We’re passionate about building strong, diverse teams built from different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, identities, abilities and perspectives, and are committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best work of your career.