We are Houst. A professional management service for properties. Our mission is to make Houst the global home of hosting.
We’ve grown fast. Since launching in 2015 (as Airsorted), we’ve partnered with thousands of happy hosts, helping them to make important earnings.
The business has now expanded worldwide – we’re operating in over 20 cities globally, from Auckland to Lisbon, and there’s a lot more to come.
From holidaymakers to full-time landlords, host happiness is central to everything we do.
Role summary :
Reporting directly to the CEO, and working with all teams across the business, you will be responsible for helping bring new initiatives to the table and iterate on existing ones, forging close relationships across the management team; this will be focused on where we rapidly scale consumer acquisition and drive retention.
You will be responsible for our top line growth and maximising customer value.
You will not only build attribution models you will understand in depth the host lifecycle and be responsible for net revenue churn metrics.
You will be data focused and determined in your resolve to track every interaction.
Working with the Data, Tech, Operations and Sales teams, you will devise and execute a range of strategies to discover what works and what doesn’t, applying creative approaches to develop new methods of acquiring and keeping users, deriving insight, communicating it to senior leaders and iterating our approaches.
What you will do
- Work closely with the CEO & Head of Sales/Account Management to build and deliver a monthly customer acquisition strategy
- Optimising channels on the fly and shifting budget to the most cost effective methods
- Understand our customers and build out retention & engagement strategies
- Develop new experiments to deliver, target, and run marketing campaigns that drive direct pipeline impact.
- You will manage a small team with the opportunity to grow as the business grows
- You will be overly familiar with Pirate Metrics, Funnels, Loops and more. You will live and breathe data and attribution. You will also have an inherent instinct for conversion
- You will plan and spend a significant media budget, and will be accountable for optimisation and reporting results.
What you will need to succeed
- Growth focused
- Independence and drive
- Data first approach: able to build growth projects and leverage analytics tools
- Excellent conversion instincts
- Experience in a high-growth environment,
- Confident presenter of data, with experience of data visualisation tools and reporting of consumer data and key business metrics
- Strong knowledge of the digital media landscape and user acquisition & retention across several countries and the means to research and synthesise knowledge about new markets quickly
- Experience with consumer app data, campaign research methodology and data, & awareness testing.
- You will be a well organised self-starter with a strong attention to detail, a head for numbers, and hands-on experience in forecasting and reporting.
- You will be comfortable working in a fast paced, ever-changing environment with an open information sharing culture.
- Programmatic advertising experience
- OKR framework experience