"We're on a mission to brew the best 0.5% ABV craft beers and build a better world in which to drink them"
Founded in 2019, Drop Bear has fast become a key player in the UK alcohol free beer market with a variety of product and business awards to its name. Our UK presence continues to grow steadily with listings in Tesco, Inn Express, Pigs Ears, Coop, Ocado, TKMaxx, and another major supermarkets pending. Internationally Drop Bear is available from Ireland to Australia.
As Wales' first B Corp Brewery, balancing people and planet with profit isn't just a goal, it's at our very core and we strive to create a happy and healthy work place for all.
After significant investment we are in the process of building the UK's largest alcohol free brewery in South Wales and we recently announced our plans to become the world's first carbon neutral alcohol free brewery.
We're foodies, innovators, and adventurers. Above all, we're good humans.
We look forward to meeting you!
- Responding to emails in shared inboxes and for senior leaders as required
- Answering the phone and directing calls to the appropriate team member
- Managing calendars and booking meetings
- Creating and sending invoices to customers using Xero Online
- Chasing late payments in a professional and friendly manner
- Processing receipts and expenses
- Arranging for resources and supplies to be ordered and delivered as needed by team members
- Assisting in the recruitment of new team members
- Onboarding new team members
- Handling day-to-day staff administration matters such as booking holiday leave
- Assisting with the organisation and smooth running and organisation of events such as team training days, conferences and social events
- Managing supplier relationships and administration
- Organising travel and accommodation for team members as required
- Placing customer orders and organising delivery and logistics
- Managing customer service queries
- Inventory reporting
- Reporting as required by the directors
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Fluent written and spoken English
- An expert grasp of Microsoft Office
- Confidence using Xero Online
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service and telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your workload
- A friendly, approachable and professional manner
- Sharp attention to detail and the ability to proof-read with 100% accuracy
ESM Inbound benefits package
- Flexible remote work
- Private healthcare insurance
- Exceptional maternity, paternity and shared parental leave policy
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
We don’t discriminate against gender, race, religion or belief, disability, age, marital status or sexual orientation. Whatever your background may be, we welcome anyone with talent, drive and emotional intelligence. We're committed to building a diverse team and are constantly looking for ways to improve our processes to help us do that.