The Digital Marketing Specialist is critical to the business success of Earthly, helping to ensure that our Marketing activities help drive growth and contribute to revenue generation.
What we're looking for
Above all else we're looking for someone who has:
- a passion to make a positive impact towards both the climate and biodiversity crises
- an unquenchable curiosity coupled with the ability to learn new tools and techniques quickly
Your work will be critical to the success of Earthly and will involve:
- Lead contact acquisition efforts across paid, organic and third party channels
- Develop and execute high performing campaigns and lead nurturing streams in collaboration with our content experts
- Collaborate with our tech team to improve engagement and conversion on our website
- Act as our HubSpot expert, enabling internal users across multiple functions
- Build assets (web/landing pages, emails) that engage our audience and increase brand awareness with key audience segments
Our ideal candidates will have:
- Experience working with HubSpot or a similar marketing automation platform
- Knowledge of SEO and SEA methodology and best practices
- Experience engaging audiences on various Social Media
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- A drive to reverse climate breakdown & restoring our planet
- A thirst for continuous learning and a strong desire to help others learn
- Experience with analytics and measuring content performance
- Some design and brand development experience or a strong interest in learning
At Earthly, we believe diversity is the cornerstone of innovation. We embrace uniqueness and continually strive for equity for all. Ultimately, our team powers Earthly. We want all our employees to feel valued and appreciated for who they are, where they come from, and what they've achieved. Our employee policy is designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique.
4-day work week: We are passionate about the right work/life balance and we give you back 1 day per week to spend with your family, on your health & wellbeing, to support other social impact projects and your personal & professional development
Flexible Working Hours: We expect you to drive our mission forward every day when you’re at work. Within reason, we do not mind when this happens. We just mind that it happens.
Personalised Workspace: We want your workspace ergonomic, comfortable, and productive. We offer a stipend for improving the quality of your workspace.
Parental Leave: Building a family is another full-time job. We want to ensure that you are able to fulfil your duties as a parent, without having to worry about your future at the company. As such, we offer generous maternal and paternal leave.
Caregiving Leave: We appreciate that life can throw difficult situations your way. If a loved one is critically ill or injured, or if they require end-of-life care, we'll encourage you to take time off and will support you in that decision.
Climate Positive: We believe in leading by example and provide you with the tools to map out your personal carbon footprint, identify reduction pathways and we then balance 110% via our NbS partners.
Professional Development: We want the team to always have opportunities for continued growth, whether that's in areas related to your role or not. We encourage you to reach out for financial support in relation to professional development.
The package includes:
- Competitive salary
- Future share options
- 23 days holiday
- Remote working (within 2 hours of GMT)
- Bi-annual team trips to meet and work with your colleagues
- Fortnightly team VR social sessions (Oculus Quest 2 provided)
To apply, please complete the form below. Thank you for your interest.
We accept applications from direct applicants only, strictly no recruiters or agencies please