Content & Social Manager
Are you a positive stakeholder manager who loves building online communities? Are you adaptable, always looking for new skills and new ways of sharing stories? Do you thrive on completing work that has a clear purpose?
We're Oddbox, a proud B-Corp who promise to Eat Good. Do Good. Stay Odd. We are looking for a delightfully odd individual who will engage online community members in our mission to fight food waste (to save the planet) by developing a robust, adaptable content strategy. You'll manage content strategy across a variety of forums, growing our communities and driving engagement with our brand.
In this content strategy focussed role, you'll deliver remarkable storytelling across owned channels to bring the Oddbox brand story to life.
- Devise and implement a content strategy to drive business KPIs taking into account weekly box letters, inserts and stories, blogs, social and email.
- Unpack the stories that bring to life Oddbox’s brand promise; Eat Good. Do Good. Stay Odd.
- Analyse content performance on website, email and social content to inform the content strategy, adapting to stay on top of the latest trends
- Presenting insights and campaign wash ups with the wider Oddbox team
- Manage the expectations and outputs of internal and external stakeholders to deliver compelling content.
- Briefing creatives and leading workshop sessions to generate new ideas.
- Educate our community on the root causes of food waste, the link with climate change and how to take action at home through our weekly content streams
- Deliver a content calendar for owned touchpoints to drive engagement and increase reach: from our much loved ‘box letter’ to social and website content.
What we’re looking for:
- A superb storyteller: you understand what makes a great story and how to tell it across many different formats
- Strong owned channel management experience: you have experience in growing social communities organically; testing and optimising content against channel algorithms; and how to best translate a story into the right format to drive engagement cross-channel
- Strong analytical skills: you have experience in using platforms like Google analytics, Heap, HotJar, Looker and social media monitoring to prove the efficacy of the content and shape the strategy based on real insights
- Good leadership skills: in this role you will be working cross-functionally to uncover the best stories at Oddbox. Managing the brand marketing exec and collaborating with the creative team to implement the strategy
- Confident in developing the creative brief and working directly with creative teams
- Excellent written, visual and communication skills with a meticulous eye for detail
- Proven ability to drive organic growth on social media
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration of role – permanent
- Full-time, Monday - Friday (with some daily flexibility to working times that best suit your creativity)
- Our office in Vauxhall offers a great space to work and collaborate. Our brand team spend approximately 1-2 days each week in Vauxhall. Our colleagues also occasionally spend some time in our Distribution Centre in Croydon