We are looking for a talented copywriter to join our award winning edtech company. now>press>play is one of the most exciting and ambitious social enterprises in the edtech sector. We have developed a new way of learning that engages children through movement, imagination and emotion. Our mission is to make the curriculum accessible for all children, regardless of background or academic ability.
- Develop and produce written content required for a variety of marketing channels including: product case studies / white papers / blogs / newsletters and automated emails / brochures/print
- Contribute to regular website updates and optimisation including SEO and keyword research
- Contribute content and respond to audiences via social media channel where required
- Proof-reading/editing across company communications / written content
Benefits of Working for now>press>play
- 40 days of annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Enhanced parental leave and sick leave
- Flexible working & family friendly policies
We believe in the power of diversity in all its forms. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and communities, in particular those that are currently under represented in our team. This includes, but is not limited to, Black, Asian and other minority ethnic candidates and candidates with a disability.