Enapter is a unique, fast-growing and award-winning electrolyser manufacturer on a mission to replace fossil fuels with green hydrogen. We’re a big international team, driven and united by a common vision and guided by our core principles – urgency, simplicity and transparency. To learn about our plan to help flip global warming, please read the Enapter Whitepaper. If it thrills you as much as it thrills us, this position might be for you.
You’re an IT professional who’s always on the lookout for new and innovative IT systems solutions, exploring the challenges and opportunities they offer? Keeping all “engines” running smoothly is your mission? You’re excited by solving technical problems and are eager to find the best solution to support your team? If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Support our IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
- Recommend the acquisition of computer and other information systems and applications
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Help define our IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Solve day-to-day issues with printers, as well as communication and multimedia equipment
- Assist in user management
- Install, deploy, hand-out, and fix equipment for our staff
- First things first: Enthusiasm for the part green hydrogen will play in tomorrow's world and Enapter's role in it
- Relevant experience in implementing an IT infrastructure and its operation, administration, and management
- Knowledge of IT communication systems (SIP, VC) and OSI model
- Good understanding of enterprise IT systems such as intranet portals, ticketing systems, storage, and security (e.g. antivirus, firewall)
- Experience with Windows clients and servers, Microsoft 365, as well as basic scripting knowledge with Microsoft PowerShell
- Knowledge of ITIL is a plus
- Strong communication skills with different stakeholders on a day-to-day basis
- Collaborative approach to sharing ideas, asking questions, and finding solutions
- Troubleshooting skills, sense of responsibility as well as hands-on mentality
- Fluent in Italian as well as good communication skills in English
You don't meet all the requirements listed, but you like the tasks and the working environment and think you are up to the challenges? Then get in touch anyway and tell us why. We look forward to hearing from you!
- The opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic companies in the hydrogen industry
- An exciting working environment at our original R&D and production facility just outside of Pisa
- A market-oriented compensation package
- Lots of responsibility and creative freedom
- Truly flat hierarchies and great, green colleagues
We know that diverse groups drive progress faster. As a company with focus on R&D, this is particularly important to us and why we embrace and celebrate diversity. We explicitly welcome any application that brings additional perspectives to Enapter. So, if you believe that you can draw from your unique background and experiences to add new perspectives to our team, please tell us about this. We look forward to hearing from you!