We are looking to recruit a highly motivated individual who can coordinate and develop content, largely drawn from our own research reports, and present them in engaging and accessible ways.
What we are looking for
- Exceptional communication skills, especially written English, including drawing out key insights from longer research reports or similar.
- Experience of copy-editing business focused publications is desirable.
- 4+ years’ work experience in a communications environment.
- An understanding of the cultural or urban development sector internationally. For example, an appropriate background might include working for an architects practice or in a policy-focused environment.
- A relevant graduate level qualification or equivalent
- Languages: languages other than English are highly desirable, particularly Mandarin, Arabic or Spanish
- You will report to the Managing Director
- Salary range of £38,000- 40,000 pro rata pa, depending on experience
- 0.4 – 0.5 FTE
- 25 days holiday (including 5 days during the Christmas closure period)
- We are open to flexible working arrangements. Working remotely is possible although we require fortnightly on-site presence (London) in the first two-three months, and periodic attendance after completion of probationary period.
- Start date - as soon as possible.
Applying for the role
- For full job description / to apply, please visit this link.
- Deadline for submissions is 24th June 2022.