- Leeds City Centre based - Hybrid working
- £22,000 per annum
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm (no evenings, weekends or bank holidays!)
At Arbor, we’re on a mission to transform the way schools work for the better.
You’ve probably seen the headlines. Heavy workloads, constant change, admin pressure on teachers and staff at every level… sometimes it feels like this is just part and parcel of school life today. But it doesn’t have to be this way.
At Arbor, we passionately believe that there’s a better way to work. And it starts by giving everyone the right tools and technology for the job. Over 3,000 schools and trusts use our products to work more collaboratively, free staff from busywork, and drive their schools forward.
Ultimately, we’re here to help make our schools and trusts stress a little less, and focus on what matters most - improving the lives of teachers and outcomes of students everywhere.
About the role
Our Customer team are dedicated experts who strive to help our schools and customers use Arbor as effectively as possible!
We are looking for a friendly and passionate customer advocate to join our 1st Line Customer Success team and help us provide excellent support to schools. The remit and focus of the role is to effectively deal with incoming calls, emails and webchat in a polite and timely manner. It’s a broad and exciting role, so we’re looking for someone up for a challenge - if you’re a customer service superstar who cares about education, this is the role for you.
- Providing excellent first line support to resolve customer queries via incoming calls and emails.
- Ensuring queries/complaints are resolved for clients within service level agreements (SLAs).
- Resolving or refering queries to Customer Success Managers, Account Managers and 2nd line CSAs as necessary.
- Working closely with all relevant departments, ensuring all necessary relationships are maintained.
- Maintaining and keeping Zendesk and CRM up to date.
- Working within company SLAs and adhering to ticketing best practice.
- Consistently representing and working in line with company values.
- Identifying and proactively sharing key themes arising from calls and emails.
- Capturing customer feedback on feature requests.
We’re looking for someone with outstanding communication skills and a proactive attitude towards helping customers. Beyond that, we’d love to see:
- Understanding of the national educational landscape is desirable.
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- A proactive approach to answering calls and emails.
- Strong ability to use CRM & MIS systems.
- Excellent ability to interpret data and understand school needs and develop school insights.
- Strong problem-solver who isn’t afraid to work across teams to find solutions.
- Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced, and results-oriented culture.
- Able to quickly learn our products and understand how they fit within our customers’ businesses and how they add value.
What we offer
The chance to work alongside a team of hard-working, passionate people in a role where you’ll see the impact of your work everyday. We also offer:
- We believe in supporting you to grow professionally and giving you the freedom to choose how. If you tell us where you want to go, we have a dedicated training budget to help you get there!
- One of our core values is to make an impact, so we give everyone 1 day off each year to volunteer with a charity of your choice.
- We promote positive well being and as part of this you’ll have access to a choice of comprehensive 24/7 well being support services as well as internal Wellbeing Champions.
- We support autonomy and flexibility, and depending on your role can offer flexible working.
- We offer enhanced maternity pay to support new mothers during this exciting period of your life.
- Spending quality time together is really important, so to encourage this, our social committees organise regular team nights out (we’ve had pizza making and curry clubs!)
- We offer 30 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), part of which is made up of half day Fridays during the school summer holidays, a day off during Easter and a day off over Christmas.
- Our office is based in the heart of Leeds. It’s lively and vibrant, and you’ll have breakfast supplied every day along with other healthy snacks you can choose from.
- We welcome dogs in our office!
Refer a friend: Know someone else who would be good for this role? You can refer a friend, family member or colleague, if they are offered a role with Arbor, we will say thank you with a voucher valued up to £200! Simply email: email@example.com
Please note: We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.