NEMI Teas is a London-based specialist tea company that offers a variety of Organic tea blends as loose tea and in plastic-free teabags. It supplies teas and Chai Syrup to over 400 cafes, delis, supermarkets across the UK and Europe.
NEMI Teas is a sustainability leader as their teabags are made of sugar cane and packaging used is made of wood-pulp, where both materials are 100% plastic-free and compostable. The company is also a strong believer in creating positive change through business and provides employment to refugees to help them gain local work experience and better integrate in the UK.
We are looking for a Sales Executive to join an innovative & fast growing FMCG brand and help them grow their presence across London & beyond. Working with the Head of Sales and closely with the management team, you will be crucial in getting this product into the hands of more consumers. If you are passionate about fast-moving consumer goods at the forefront of the latest trends, love speaking to people, and are a great relationship builder this could be the perfect job for you! You will see the direct impact you have in a fast-growing business and take the next step to a commercial career in a dynamic industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Sales Executive, you will be out on the 'field', in the world of FMCG - finding the best shops, bars, cafes, restaurants (and much more) to stock our products! You will be out and about meeting clients, representing the brand, and encouraging people to buy it.
- Building and nurturing relationships with relevant people across the industry
- Exploring the hot spots of London to meet clients and potential customers
- Thinking strategically about where our products would sell best and finding the best method of approaching them
- Lead in-store samplings, getting others to try the product
- Consistently win new business, getting the brand in more stores on more shelves and into more customers' hands!
- Increase the rate of sale where the product is currently sold, working strategically to find ways to maximise the sales potential of the product.
To succeed in this role you must be passionate, proactive, and tenacious. You need to have a competitive edge and are always driven to keep doing more! You’ll be a key member of the sales team at the brand, helping them to grow the brand, visibility, and presence across the UK.
- A strong relationship builder
- Confident and resilient
- A great communicator, on the phone and in-person
- Commercially minded
- Good knowledge of the hot spots in London is a huge plus!
- Organised, able to manage your own time and diary
- Passionate about the FMCG industry, fast pace, and innovation
If you're looking to be part of an inspiring, energetic and entrepreneurial environment, then you’ll love this role!
Location: London-based. We don’t offer sponsorship for international candidates.
Commitment: Full-time (5 days per week)
Salary range: £22-£26k