We are looking for a software engineer to join our team in providing life-changing services for rural homes in sub-Saharan Africa and Asia. We make software that allows distributors to provide those essential services affordably using mobile payments to over 70,000 people, adding hundreds more every month.
We hope to do a lot more with an extra person on board! In particular, we’re looking for someone to help us:
- Develop new features for the mobile app
- Resolve bugs related to the mobile app
- Ensure code quality and coherence of the mobile app codebase
- Assist other developers with similar tasks on other projects
We are expanding our technologies to partners (in over 25 developing countries up to date), and expect to impact millions of people over the next 3 years, across the Globe.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
... who are software engineers
... excited to learn new things
... who are independent and flexible
... work well with others, listen and communicate clearly
- Preferable if you have experience with Agile processes, Docker, TDD and software architecture
- Bonus points if you also like UI/UX design or data mining
- Big plus if you know Python
If you’re missing some of that and think you still have the chops, we say go for it!
What’s the deal?
You can move to Valencia, Spain where we have an office 5 min from the beach, which we think is pretty cool. Or you can choose to work remotely and go to Valencia once in a while for special events.