Enapter is a unique, fast-growing and award-winning electrolyser manufacturer on a mission to replace fossil fuels with green hydrogen. We’re a big international team, driven and united by a common vision and guided by our core principles – urgency, simplicity and transparency. To learn about our plan to help flip global warming, please read the Enapter Whitepaper. If it thrills you as much as it thrills us, this position might be for you.
Our Business Development Team is looking for further colleagues to scale up our business worldwide. Enapter has a unique product-market fit and if you read the whitepaper, you’ll see we’ve also got a special way to approach the market. While we’re getting ready to boost electrolyser output by several magnitudes, we are drowning in customer inquiries. This is where you come in: Become a part of our team by processing inquiries quickly and professionally and building the business avenues that will make green hydrogen a commodity.
- Take care of accounts and handle global customer inquiries
- Generate leads, develop sales opportunities and close deals
- Help to manage and grow our network of global partners and tailor our offering to them
- Research and understand green hydrogen markets and customers
- Execute and contribute to refining our BD strategy accordingly
- First things first: Enthusiasm for the part green hydrogen will play in tomorrow’s world and Enapter’s role in it
- Experience in business development, technical sales, engineering, or as an analyst in the energy or gas sector
- Strong network in energy or industry, specific to hydrogen or renewables is a plus
- Experience in building partner networks or distribution channels is a plus
- Basic electrical and gas technical knowledge to assist with commissioning of systems is a plus
- Excellent written/oral English and German communication skills
- Enjoy seizing opportunities, experimenting and innovating in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive attitude, a hunger to get things done and desire to voice your ideas and opinions
You don't meet all the requirements listed, but you like the tasks and the working environment and think you are up to the challenges? Then get in touch anyway and tell us why. We look forward to hearing from you!
- The opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic companies in the hydrogen industry
- An exciting workspace close to our upcoming Enapter Campus, in the climate community of Saerbeck, NRW
- Wide range of cultural and leisure activity options due to the location near the student cities Münster and Osnabrück
- An market-oriented compensation package
- Lots of responsibility and creative freedom
- Truly flat hierarchies and great, green colleagues
We know that diverse groups drive progress faster. As a company with focus on R&D, this is particularly important to us and why we embrace and celebrate diversity. We explicitly welcome any application that brings additional perspectives to Enapter. So, if you believe that you can draw from your unique background and experiences to add new perspectives to our team, please tell us about this. We look forward to hearing from you!