GreenTheUK is looking for an experienced and hands-on Client Relationship Manager to build long-term relationships with their UK client portfolio
Location: London, UK
Salary: £28,000 to £40,000
Contract: Full time
Start Date: ASAP
We are a fast-growing female-led company with big ambitions.
GreenTheUK finds businesses to support local UK wildlife projects run by charities and experts in their field.
Businesses, from a variety of industries, choose to support a wildlife project ranging from planting trees, wildflower meadows and seagrass beds to the restoration of endangered species in the UK.
Our wildlife projects directly benefit local biodiversity, communities and the environment resulting in a measurable impact and compelling marketing stories for businesses. GreenTheUK curates campaigns for their clients supporting them to be more sustainable, strengthen brand engagement and deliver on their CSR goals.
We have closed a substantial early funding round and due to the exceptionally positive feedback we’ve received from our early B2B campaigns and clients, we are looking to grow the GreenTheUK team in anticipation of scaling rapidly over the next 6 months. Now is the time to join.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to experience the early stages of a fast growing, sustainability focussed startup. We are looking for passionate individuals eager to learn and promote our brand. There will be unique opportunities for career progression as the company grows.
We are experiencing extraordinary growth, and are looking for the best people to help us build an extraordinary brand.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You’ll be responsible for ensuring GreenTheUK clients are getting the most out of their subscription. You’ll guide clients through their subscription lifecycle so that they continue to renew with us year on year.
We are looking for an experienced and hands-on Client Relationship Manager, with at least 2 years of experience, to own the growth of GreenTheUK’s client portfolio and develop support for our charity partners. We’re looking for someone who will work to serve the needs of our clients - SMEs as well as big businesses - and charity partners.
You’ll be someone who can quickly build relationships, represent us well to clients and communicate confidently with relevant stakeholders.
As part of a small team you’ll play a big part in supporting the future growth of GreenTheUK and join a company on a high growth trajectory at an early stage of scale up.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Being the main point of contact for a client once they have signed up and sharing their successes but also having difficult conversations with them if necessary
- Keeping timely and accurate logs of works and communications undertaken
- Coordinating with our project/charity partners and tracking project updates
- Supporting the content creation for marketing materials to communicate project updates to clients and their audiences (e.g. newsletters or updating case study pages on the GreenTheUK website)
- Keeping clients up-to-date on their project(s) (e.g. planting dates, species to be planted, interesting updates, etc.) and sharing marketing assets with them
- Providing day-to-day support to our Sales Team and communicating key information to them from our project/charity partners
- Collecting feedback from clients to help improve our offering
- Reporting your productivity and results to the MD
- Working collaboratively with the MD and team to plan and deliver excellent customer service and project reporting
- At least 2 years of client relationship management experience
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems
- An excellent telephone manner
- Self-driven creative thinker
- Team player
We want enthusiastic, dedicated individuals looking to progress their career. We want people that naturally build strong relationships and communicate clearly. You will be prepared to roll your sleeves up when required and will be motivated by targets and deadlines. While an interest is key, you do not need to be an expert on sustainability to apply for this role as you will receive training on the different products and partners.
- 28 days holiday + your birthday off
- Central London office next to Borough Market in a stunning listed building
- Flexible working
- Team visits to wildlife projects across the country
- Monthly team building
- Cycle to work scheme
OUR APPLICATION PROCESS:
Please apply via Escape The City with a copy of your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would like to join the team at GreenTheUK.
- We’ll aim to reply to your application within 7 days of receiving it, including to let you know if we won’t be proceeding
- We may then schedule a short call to clarify anything in your application, and make sure that our expectations are in line on both sides
- We’ll then schedule a 2 hour interview with you including a role play - you will receive information to prepare for this in advance
- We’ll let you know the outcome within 2 weeks of the interview. If you have a deadline when you would need an offer by, please let us know and we will try to accommodate this