Zero Gravity’s mission is to propel high-talent, low-income students into top universities and careers; first in the UK, and then worldwide.
We leverage the power of technology to drive equality of opportunity at scale. Through our award-winning digital platform, Zero Gravity unlocks education and career opportunities for talented students from low-income backgrounds by propelling them into the UK's best universities and employers.
Zero Gravity’s ‘Into Work’ careers product provides undergraduates with the knowledge, opportunities and expertise to obtain a world class graduate career. Working with some of the world’s largest employers, we provide students with exclusive internships, webinars with industry leaders and expert content to help propel our undergraduate community into world class careers.
Zero Gravity’s Account Managers are responsible for managing the relationships with our employer partners, delivering on agreed strategies and KPIs, ensuring buy-in from stakeholders across the organisations we work with and ultimately being responsible for the delivery of our ‘Into Work’ strategy.
Develop and maintain relationships with Zero Gravity’s employer partners
- Be the main point of contact for our employer partners
- Build genuine relationships with our partner organisations so they recognise the value of being partnered with Zero Gravity
- Devise and deliver on timelines for content creation with partners
- Facilitate opportunities for Zero Gravity undergraduates to improve their career opportunities
- Manage, analyse and continuously improve student engagement with the ‘Into Work’ product
- Achieve buy-in and excellent working relationships with employer partners to create unique content and opportunities for Zero Gravity students.
- Work with the Operations team and Zero Gravity’s Community Manager to deliver on partnerships and oversee efficient execution of strategies.
Work towards aspirational KPIs
When we talk about social impact, we’re not messing around - we genuinely want every underrepresented student in the UK to have the best possible opportunities and your work will be pivotal in this. You’ll be working towards KPIs linked to:
- Sky high levels of student engagement with Zero Gravity’s ‘Into Work’ product
- Employer partner engagement with Zero Gravity
- Working within deadlines
- Maintaining long term relationships with our partners and re-engagement each year
- Direct impact on students’ post-university destinations
- An externally visual sense of impact and engagement for Zero Gravity
Who you’ll be working with
As a core part of the Operations team, you’ll also be working with all of the Zero Gravity teams. You’ll work with our Product, Tech, Customer Success, Marketing teams and be working directly with our COO to make sure that you’re able to have maximum impact in your role.