The Electric Car Scheme's mission is to make it easier for companies and their employees to make green choices. We provide employers with a new employee benefit that allows their employees to switch to electric cars, for less!
In short, we do for electric cars what the ‘Cycle to Work Scheme’ did for bicycles.
The Electric Car Scheme is the first offering from Net Zero Choices. We believe that each person wants to make choices to achieve a net zero future. People are limited by information, access, price and complexity - this is slowing down progress globally. We strive to create ‘no brainer’ decisions for everyone to transition to net zero, at an affordable cost.
The Electric Car Scheme is founded by Thom & Tom (ex-Funding Circle and The AA) and is backed by a Seedcamp (early investors in Revolut and Transferwise) as well as angel investors including founders of Monzo, GumTree, Peakon, ComplyAdvantage, Look After My Bills and Funding Circle.
What the job involves
● Engage with, and sign-up employees of businesses setup on the Electric Car Scheme - working with them to select a car, find the best deals available, and walk them through the benefits on the scheme to close car orders
● Be the main point of contact for those customers through the process, and take care of them from quote, to order, through to delivery and beyond
● You will work with company owners, c-level execs, directors and senior management who are interested in rolling out our scheme to their employees
● Run engagement sessions to maximise sign-up/Sales.
● We aim to provide the best “5-star” customer journey in the market for new and existing customers. In doing so we will create brand ambassadors for TECS!
● 1-4+ years in a sales position
● Ability to explain a complex product well
● Extremely good people skills
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Clear self motivation and ability to work independently
- Voted Top 100 Organisation to ‘Escape’ to in 2022 by Escape the City!
- Voted 4.9 on Glassdoor!
- Certified Company on Otta (we treat applicants really well!)
- Equity options scheme - own a part of the business
- Competitive salary, pension & incentives scheme to share in our success
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible work policy with options to take into account family care
- Use our own scheme to lease a vehicle through salary sacrifice
- Enhanced maternity/paternity package
- Personal growth - join us as an early employee with a wide range of responsibilities, opportunity for career growth and a flat company structure
- Culture, benefits and more - we value our people, diversity and building a wonderful culture where we can thrive. Join us to help shape our future!