About the opportunity
We are looking for a bright, hardworking and enthusiastic administrator to join our busy team. The role is varied and often challenging but provides a great learning experience in a friendly working environment. Our client services admin team is responsible for a diverse range of tasks to help ensure our licensees and applicants receive excellent customer service both over the phone and by email.
Please note this role requires 2-3 days in our Bristol office. Please state on your application if you would be willing to relocate if not based in Bristol or the surrounding area if successful.
You will have administrative experience ideally within an office environment and would have worked in customer facing role offering excellent customer service. You will have experience of using databases and an excellent telephone manner. You will enjoy being a support across certification teams and efficient at working through tasks in a logical manner, to resolve problems and provide excellent customer service. Some financial administrative experience is desirable, but not essential. You will be proactive and organised, enjoy working as part of a team, assisting colleagues and sharing ideas. You will be interested in learning about organic certification across Food and Drink and non-food and the work of the Soil Association.
We offer a range of financial and lifestyle benefits to all our employees, including:
- 27 days annual holiday increasing to 30 days with length of service plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme with ethical investment options and employer contribution
- Free membership of the Soil Association and discounts on organic produce
- Volunteer days to give back to the local community or support green initiatives
- Family friendly policies and flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sociable and engaging workplace of professionals that share a passion for healthy, sustainable lifestyle and produce
37.5 hours per week
Bristol/Hybrid - 2 days office based per week