About the opportunity
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our busy Allocations and Inspectorate Support team to help administer our inspections. The role is varied and often challenging, as the Allocations team are responsible for a diverse range of tasks, from the effective planning of inspections to answering queries from licensees, inspectors, other certification teams and third-party partners.
You will have administrative experience within an office environment; excellent communication skills and experience of using databases. It would also be beneficial to have customer service experience, logistics administration experience and a good understanding of UK geography.
We offer a range of financial and lifestyle benefits to all our employees, including:
- 27 days annual holiday increasing to 30 days with length of service plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme with ethical investment options and employer contribution
- Free membership of the Soil Association and discounts on organic produce
- Volunteer days to give back to the local community or support green initiatives
- Family friendly policies and flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sociable and engaging workplace of professionals that share a passion for healthy, sustainable lifestyle and produce
37.5 hours per week
Bristol/Hybrid - 2 days office based per week