Our client's mission is to propel high-talent, low-income students into top universities and careers; first in the UK, and then worldwide.
They leverage the power of technology to drive equality of opportunity at scale. Through their award-winning digital platform, they unlock education and career opportunities for talented students from low-income backgrounds by propelling them into the UK's best universities and employers.
The ‘Into Work’ careers product provides undergraduates with the knowledge, opportunities and expertise to obtain a world class graduate career. Working with some of the world’s largest employers, they provide students with exclusive internships, webinars with industry leaders and expert content to help propel the undergraduate community into world class careers.
Account Managers are responsible for managing the relationships with employer partners, delivering on agreed strategies and KPIs, ensuring buy-in from stakeholders across the organisations we work with and ultimately being responsible for the delivery of the ‘Into Work’ strategy.
Develop and maintain relationships with the company's employer partners
- Be the main point of contact for employer partners
- Build genuine relationships with partner organisations so they recognise the value of being partnered with us
- Devise and deliver on timelines for content creation with partners
- Facilitate opportunities for undergraduates to improve their career opportunities
- Manage, analyse and continuously improve student engagement with ‘Into Work’ product
- Achieve buy-in and excellent working relationships with employer partners to create unique content and opportunities for the organisation's students.
- Work with the Operations team and Community Manager to deliver on partnerships and oversee efficient execution of strategies.
Work towards aspirational KPIs
When we talk about social impact, we’re not messing around - we genuinely want every underrepresented student in the UK to have the best possible opportunities and your work will be pivotal in this. You’ll be working towards KPIs linked to:
- Sky high levels of student engagement with the ‘Into Work’ product
- Employer partner engagement with us
- Working within deadlines
- Maintaining long term relationships with partners and re-engagement each year
- Direct impact on students’ post-university destinations
- An externally visual sense of impact and engagement for us
Who you’ll be working with
As a core part of the Operations team, you’ll also be working with all of the internal teams. You’ll work with our Product, Tech, Customer Success, Marketing teams and be working directly with the COO to make sure that you’re able to have maximum impact in your role.
The skills and characteristics we're looking for
- Enterprise Account Management experience (or similar) is desirable
- Have an excellent eye for copy and visuals
- Best in class project management skills
- Ability to achieve buy-in with external stakeholders
- Proactive and creative approach to your work
- Ability to work within deadlines
- A passion for working towards targets and KPIs
- A great people person, able to network with stakeholders at all levels
What we can offer you
- £50,000-£60,000 per annum + bonus
- Opportunity to work with key stakeholders across the UK’s leading employers and universities.
- Be part of a mission-driven business that is transforming the lives of users and disrupting the status quo.
- Top performance is rewarded via the bonus scheme with bonuses of up to 50% of salary.
- Share in the financial success of the business via the option scheme.
- You'll work out of their swanky office in St Pauls, with flexible (hybrid remote) working options.
- We'll equip you with the latest Apple hardware so you have the best tech to do your work.
- We’ll give you a card loaded with £500pa to spend on your personal development.
- Every fortnight we take our team out for dinner/drinks, completely on the house!
- We provide you with an allowance for dental appointments, private GPs, and prescriptions.