Are you dreaming of a career where everyday you feel that you are making a positive impact in this world, where you look forward to arriving at work each day, because your team, workspace and the products are inspiring and meaningful? Then you are in the right place - join us at Intelligent Change and empower people all around the world to live their best life.
Intelligent Change is a global lifestyle brand that represents personal growth made simple, beautiful, and accessible. Intelligent Change is devoted to helping people live better mental and emotional lives since its inception in 2013. Our mission is to help 1% of the global population create a positive change in their lives. Our number one seller, The Five Minute Journal, has sold over a million copies worldwide, and is the journal recommended by Emma Watson, Lily Collins, Tim Ferriss, and many more.
With over 1 million products sold worldwide and a substantial customer base, we are looking for a Sales Account Manager (B2B) to take us on the next stage of our journey by helping us grow our retail partnerships, with focus in the US, UK and Europe.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Growing our retail reach by proactively building relationships with like minded brands.
- Managing key accounts relationships.
- Maintaining clear and up to date customer records.
- Process and update sales orders, maintaining all customer sales related information on the internal systems.
- Assist customers with any enquiries, including stock availability.
- Liaise with the warehouses to ensure timely and accurate delivery of customers’ orders.
- Organising Intelligent Change’s presence in upcoming trade shows.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations as and when required.
- Advising customers on forthcoming product developments.
- Arranging and conducting sales appointments.
- Gather feedback from key accounts and provide solutions to improve our products and services.
- Identify opportunities with new and existing customers within the wholesale market, proactively target these prospects with a clear and detailed plan enabling you to build long term profitable sales, develop relationships and recommend solutions.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE:
- You have 2+ years’ experience in a similar role within the wholesale / B2B sales environment (ideally in the printing and/or wellness industries).
- You are an excellent and determined salesperson ready for a challenge and determined to succeed.
- You are very organised with excellent follow up skills to accurately build, manage and maintain a sales pipeline and achieve KPIs.
- You are self-driven and committed to succeeding in a fast-paced environment
- You are a fantastic communicator and relationship builder, both internally and externally.
- You have a problem-solving aptitude.
- You have a great interest in personal development and wellness.
- Having EDI knowledge is a plus.
- Positive: Seeing challenges as possibilities for greatness.
- Energetic: You inspire those around you with your words and actions.
- Management: You know that great things can be accomplished in creative,sustainable ways.
- Digital: Fluent in technology + all things digital and you are adept at learning new things quickly.
- Agile: Extremely adaptable and flexible, at ease with the unpredictable.
- Infinite Learner: Always open to learning and growing.
- Be a linchpin: Seth Godin explains it well. Be indispensable and a leader in whatever you do.
A Little More About Intelligent Change:
We’re a company that creates tools to positively change people’s lives. We’re a team united by our shared values of positive attitude, growth mindset and extreme ownership.
Intelligent Change has been positively changing lives around the world for the past 6+ years. Our best seller - Five Minute Journal has sold almost one million copies worldwide.
Tim Ferriss, Emma Watson, Camila Mendes, and Jim Kwik are only some of the inspiring individuals who use and publicly recommend our products.
WHY JOIN US:
Working at Intelligent Change can accelerate your career as you will have the ability to lead and build a business directly with the founders. We’re a team that loves what we do and we all thrive in our ability to make an impact. There are many benefits that come with working with us. Some of which include:
Summer 4 Day Workweek (June, July and August)
Flexible work hours
Optional Book Clubs and Lunch & Learn meets