The successful candidate will turn our customers into committed Belu advocates who love us and our purpose. To achieve this, customers need to be stewarded through the customer onboarding process efficiently. Once onboarded they then need to be retained and contracts renewed. This is part account management, part creative campaign delivery.
Success will be measured by the number of customers onboarded well and retained. We grow with our customers; increasing our product portfolio is an important part of this role and you will think entrepreneurially to ensure mutually beneficial long-term customer relationships.
To do this you will:
- Partner with the Business Development & the Operations team to ensure smooth handover of customer queries, matching requests to wholesalers and ensuring anyone who wants to stock Belu, can do so
- Own the account management and onboarding process for your customer portfolio to understand their product/service needs and build Belu advocates
- Build great relationships with wholesale BDMs, other F&B brands and customers to understand where we can add value and up-sell
- Lead opportunities to grow the business with existing customers in line with the business plan, creating up-sell opportunities through brand experience events, activations and partnerships
- Be in regular, meaningful contact/conversation with customers and their customers (the end consumer) to invite them to join the Belu journey
- Lead on the customer renewal schedule, working with finance on commercials and managing through to contract confirmation
- Own and deliver the rebates plan, working with finance to accurately accrue to our P&L
- Keep all records and contacts up to date and process contract or rebates in good time
- Complete tenders and retenders for wholesalers and end customers.
- A calm and considered listener that understands customer and consumer needs and knows how to respond in a way that works for the business and stakeholders
- A great connector that has vision and can turn ideas into actions quickly
- An organised project manager with a keen eye for detail to ensure the small things are never forgotten or missed.
THE 3 PART APPLICATION PROCESS
1. Your CV
2. Your pitch/answer to the following questions: • What does our purpose ‘change the way the world sees water’ mean to you? • What is your unique value to Belu and how can we make the most of it? • What does success look like for you in your role and career over the next year? You can answer the questions in any medium, a video, pitch deck, a product build, whatever you think will make us sit up and take notice.
3. Myers Briggs Personality Type
We’re curious people and believe thought diversity is important. Please tell us your Myers Briggs Personality Type, there are no wrong or right types so don’t worry about the answer you receive. Nat’s profile is INPF and Charlotte’s is ISFJ…over to you. If you need a link to a free test try out: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test (not an endorsement but it works pretty well we think).