The successful candidate will design and deliver meaningful and compelling communications, campaigns and engagement to drive inbound leads, convert customers to advocates and inspire end consumers to participate in the Belu purpose. We’re looking for a communications all-rounder that wants to grow in a business that has big ambitions.
Success will be measured by the number of quality inbound leads and wider stakeholder engagement with our purpose. You will turn ‘Drink the Difference’ into an experience.
To do this you will:
- Manage exceptional interactions across our communication channels and brand moments (impact report launch, events, festivals)
- Create compelling informative content, in any medium that suits the objective (podcasts, social media, blogs, roundtable discussions, shorts and videos)
- Curate lead generation activations
- Launch performance marketing campaigns - tracking SEO, digital marketing ROI and brand awareness
- Manage the relationship with our web agency to ensure the website performs and is up to date for D2C customers
- Work with designers and agencies to create assets • Issue press releases, working with media contacts to secure coverage
- Create up-sell opportunities through brand experience events, activations and partnerships.
- A calm and considered listener that understands customer and consumer needs and knows how to respond in a way that works for the business and stakeholders
- A great connector that has vision and can turn ideas into actions quickly
- As well as a creative thinker you will be an ace project manager with a keen eye for detail to ensure the small things are never forgotten or missed.