We are looking to hire a brilliant digital marketing assistant to work in our busy remote team. This is a 25 hour a week remote UK-based role only. You will be reporting directly to the sales manager and assisting with all related tasks. You will be required to perform administrative tasks, manage our social media accounts, conduct market research, update the system database, create marketing literature, and foster strong relationships with our community and potential clients.
To ensure success as a digital marketing assistant, you should have sound knowledge of digital marketing techniques, a high level of literacy, excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to work to strict deadlines. Ultimately, a top-level digital marketing assistant provides valuable assistance to the team and boosts the company image.
Digital Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Supporting the sales director and team with social media organisation.
- Performing administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of marketing activities.
- Employing online marketing analytics to gather information from web and social media pages.
- Updating databases, spreadsheets, and inventory lists.
- Preparing promotional presentations and organising promotional events.
- Composing and posting online content for the company’s social media page and website.
- Writing marketing literature for company brochures and press releases.
- Building strong relationships with the team and customers alike.
Digital Marketing Assistant Requirements:
- Relevant experience in marketing, business or related field.
- Ability to influence and persuade others.
- Knowledge of marketing techniques and databases.
- Proficient in MS Office and willing and able to learn other software.
- An understanding of online analytics.
- Understanding of marketing principles.
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be motivated and work remotely.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects.
If you would like to ask questions or understand more about this role please get in touch with Jill Thorburn at email@example.com.
Please express an interest in this role by submitting a 2-page CV alongside a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17.00 on 30 June 2022.
Interviews will be held remotely on 18 and 19 July.