Who are we?
Fearless Futures (FF) serves daring organisations - across sectors - ready to actively challenge inequities by addressing their roots, intersections, and lived realities. We do this as an ambitious group of multi-disciplinary specialists by facilitating transformative, experiential equity and inclusion education and partnering with our clients through consultancy to re-design their policies and processes to operationalise equitable ecosystems for their people and products.
- Remote, with access to co-working spaces. We are an entirely ‘remote’ organisation.
- We invite applicants living in the UK and on the East Coast of the US (due to team timezone needs), who have the right to work as unfortunately we are not sponsoring work visas at this time.
Role Type: Full Time, permanent.
Deadline to apply: July 12th, midnight EST. Applicants will be reviewed and interviewed on a rolling basis.
Start date: August 2022 preferred.
Salary: Junior Manager pay band
- £33,000-£45,000 per annum, if UK-based.
- $55,000-$69,000 per annum, if US based.
- Precise salary will be decided within the band on the basis of experience and skillset.
- Full health benefits package
- A 10% match for the offered 401K plan
- 10% pension contributions
UK and US:
- Personal leave allowance: 25 days total plus 8 public/federal holidays. The FF offices close at year end, giving all staff a further c4-5 days of leave
- Team Away Days
- Birthday present
- Potential for international travel to our U.K. or US offices (depending on location)
- State of the Art IT equipment and necessary home working equipment
- Monthly work from home financial supplement
- £/$360 annual wellness reimbursement (towards physical fitness, mediation, etc)
- Friendly, collaborative, highly-connected team in the UK and US
What will the role involve?
- Facilitate important Fearless Futures workshops/programmes with extreme precision, compelling delivery throughout and showcasing expert knowledge.
- Assist in the execution of our business development and client relationship strategies:
- Take and lead client calls
- Confidently communicate our expertise in learning design, anti-oppression thinking and consulting so we can continue to be thought leaders and partners for our clients.
- Be a compelling advocate of our approach and our work.
- Cultivate strong relationships with clients across the private and public sector.
- Assist in the execution of our external partnerships with relevant suppliers to Fearless Futures: marketing agency and branding agency, ensuring their outputs and outcomes are in line with our mission and vision and values.
The role will report into our Director of Programmes, Alyshia Gonzalez (she/they) based in NYC.
Requirements for the role:
- Commitment to our mission and vision and a hunger for the organisation to grow and thrive.
- Experienced facilitator of anti-oppression education / experience of anti-oppression thinking across multiple systems of oppression (whether academic or self-taught)
- Experience organising and independently managing time across multiple workstreams.
- Experience building strong and trusted (client) relationships.
- Experience in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment where you have built and created things that weren’t there before.
What do I need to submit?
- Please complete this application form, in which you need to answer 4 questions in a video then you then upload, plus upload your CV/resume.
When is the deadline to apply?
- Deadline: Midnight EDT, 12th July , 2022.
Who can I contact if I have questions about the application?
- Please email email@example.com
Who can I speak to directly if I have questions about the role?
- Unfortunately we are a small team and do not have the capacity for calls about the role. Please direct any questions to us in the email above and we will respond in a timely manner.
- Round 1: rolling basis by Zoom.
This will involve a live assessment of your facilitation skills, your proposal writing skills and a short interview. This will be with our CRO and Director of Programmes. All assessment activities will be live so you will not be required to prepare anything outside of the hours of the interview.
Approx. duration: 3 hours.
- Round 2: rolling basis by Zoom.
This will involve another live assessment of your business communication and an interview. This will be with our CRO and Director of Programmes. All assessment activities will be live so you will not be required to prepare anything outside of the hours of the interview.
Approx. duration: 2 hours.
- Round 3, if required, though we do not expect it: rolling basis by Zoom.
This will be an interview with our CRO and Director of Programmes.
Approx. duration: 1 hour.
Accessibility and inclusion
We take inclusion and accessibility very seriously at Fearless Futures, in order to live our values. Know that we will be prioritising this throughout the application and interview process in a range of ways, including:
- We request phonetic pronunciation of your name to enable us to say your name correctly, throughout interviews.
- You are free to share with us your preferred name rather than your legal name.
- We share our pronouns before each interview and during the application process.
- We will request your pronouns before each interview and during the application process: please share what you’re comfortable with at this juncture of the process.
- We do not request your address.
- We will ensure all interviews have the captions function on.
- All interviews have a short 5 minute break embedded in them.
- All questions asked by interviewers will be shared verbally and in written format posted in the chat, when posed during the interview.
- Detailed information will be shared ahead of the interview regarding the structure and content.
- All documents related to this process will be formatted such that backgrounds will be grey and font will be size 12+, with 1.5 spacing to make them as readable as possible.
- No interviews will take place in-person. Our interviews will take place on Zoom.
- There will be space to share more regarding your specific accessibility needs at the application stage in a freeform manner and we will also create space for this before each interview also.
Fearless Futures is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Our privacy notice for job applicants can be found here.