Dot Dot Dot is a social enterprise which allows people who do brilliant voluntary work to live in buildings that would otherwise be empty. We provide good, inexpensive housing to people who make a difference, we protect buildings for their owners, and we contribute to communities. Everyone wins.
About the role
We are looking for someone brilliant to manage the delivery, monitoring and development of our service to guardians and property owners. You will be at the heart of our business, working at the forefront of our services team to deliver work across our diverse portfolio.
You will be responsible for supervising a small team of services staff (relationship coordinators and property and guardian assistants) looking after properties on behalf of our clients, and for working directly with communities of guardians. You will use a combination of operational diligence and effective engagement with our guardians and clients to ensure that projects are run safely and successfully, and that they support our social mission.
Our relationship manager and coordinators are flexible problem solvers who take ownership of projects. The diversity of our portfolio rewards those who are ready to tackle new challenges and see up close how their projects create positive social impact.
We want to find someone who loves to talk about our unique business model and represent our brand - someone who is interested in and committed to our mission and values as an organisation.
· Monitor performance across allocated contracts, checking delivery against contract requirements, client needs and service standards for guardians.
· Ensure internal processes are followed efficiently and effectively, and in particular that guardian pastoral issues, budgets and compliance are monitored and addressed.
· Manage client relationships, liaising directly with contacts at client organisations to maximise effectiveness, customer service delivery and new business opportunities.
· Take ownership of complex issues such as challenging repairs projects or serious guardian conduct cases, ensuring the best possible resolution and modelling effective problem solving.
· Support our business development team to liaise effectively with potential clients, through briefings, advice, site visits and other input as required.
· Provide input on behalf of the services team to develop effective costed proposals and method statements.
· Work with colleagues across the business to formulate and implement mobilisation plans for new work, supporting the delivery of new contracts quickly and effectively.
· Take operational ownership of our systems for measuring and monitoring guardian volunteering.
· Oversee the monthly process of gathering, analysing and acting on volunteering data, and ensure that risks and opportunities are addressed or escalated appropriately.
· Provide advice, supervision and support to services team colleagues when addressing issues arising from guardian volunteering commitments.
You’re likely to be able to demonstrate experience of, or aptitude for, much of the following:
· Your interest in and commitment to our mission and values as an organisation.
· Outstanding customer service skills - both proactive and reactive, trustworthy, reliable and relevant.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to apply them immediately to demanding projects and tasks.
· Great organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure and balance competing priorities and tasks.
· Practical problem-solving skills and the confidence to make decisions and get things done in a wide variety of contexts, places and situations.
· Excellent line management skills, with the confidence to lead, motivate and develop team members and foster positive working relationships.
We are interested in hearing from candidates with:
· Account and/or project management experience.
· Some numeracy and data management skills to help inform business decisions.
· Appreciation of and commitment to fostering team spirit, high standards and open communication.
· Ability to self-motivate, to manage your own time and to work on your own initiative.
· Excellent attention to detail.
Please take a look at our website for further information about us and the role https://dotdotdotproperty.com/about/recruitment/