This is an exciting senior role within an established group of businesses with a reputation for excellence. As portfolio manager you will report directly to the Managing Director and work closely with the sales, marketing and finance teams.
As we look to grow all 3 brands, Peligoni, Sand and Stone Escapes and Indigo-Rock you will be responsible for finding new properties to add to the portfolio and will have the ongoing responsibility of maintaining positive relationships with all of our property owners.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Researching potential properties for all brands in line with brand goals.
- Contracting new owners and maintaining relationships with them.
- Ensuring an organised and efficient onboarding process.
- Support and train sales teams on new properties and ensure property updates are properly communicated to relevant teams
Sales & Marketing
- Ensure accuracy of property descriptions, facilities lists and location descriptions.
- Ensure sales team are properly informed and trained on new and existing properties.
- Responsible for all owner communications. Pro-actively liaising with owners to ensure relationships are properly maintained concerns are listened to and ideas are discussed with them.
- Report to the finance team with results relative to targets. Assess growth and work with MD on new strategies for growth across the brands.
- Responsible for initial and on-going training of the sales and marketing teams on portfolio of properties
- Reporting directly to the MD & Senior Management Team on the day to day running and development of portfolio.
Systems & IT
- Responsible for uploading all pricing & property information into the booking system, setting up relevant discounts and ensuring all information is always correct and updated
- Undertake regular audits of websites to ensure accuracy of descriptions and facilities of properties across the brands
- Full UK or International Drivers Licence – You will be required to meet in person with new property owners, and view in person new properties in the Uk and abroad as necessary to access the viability of the property for the brands
- To be based in either the London (Shepherds Bush) or Oxfordshire (Kingham) office but with the ability to work from both offices as and when required
- Some hybrid work may be possible once the position is established and at the discretion of the MD only.
- Primary place of work will be in either of the offices.
- You must be able to work in the UK, speak and write fluent English
- Exceptional telephone manner and communication skills
- High Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- To be able to demonstrate an understanding of the UK and worldwide travel & hospitality market (specific travel experience is not essential)
- To be a member of the team, flexible in your approach to the job and happy to be involved in any aspect of work that the position requires
- Competitive Salary and benefits
- Ability to travel in the UK & abroad
- Working with creative people
- Being part of a fast-growing travel and hospitality company with a great reputation
- Help to develop the businesses and add real value to great brands.