We are Houst; a professional management service for properties. Our mission is to make hosting hassle-free for everyone using technology to disrupt the short-term accommodation sector. We’ve grown fast. Since launching in 2015, we’ve partnered with thousands of happy hosts, helping them to make important earnings. The business has now expanded worldwide – we’re operating in over 20 cities globally, from Sydney to Lisbon, and there’s a lot more to come. From holidaymakers to full-time landlords, host happiness is central to everything we do.
- Maintain and improve our Salesforce instance, optimise sales workflows, and provide technical support when needed.
- Manage our Front CRM installation and optimise account management workflows.
- Oversee processes for activation/deactivation of account for new employees.
- Work with the Development Team on integration with our internal systems.
- Work with the Data Team on improvements to reporting.
- Handle GDPR requests and other privacy-related enquiries.
- Salesforce administration experience (Salesforce development is optional).
- Understanding of sales and conversion funnels (and ways to measure them).
- Exposure to different SaSS tools (e.g. Google Workplace, Slack, Front).
- Ability to build ad-hoc workflows using no-code tools (e.g. Zapier, IFTTT).
- Basic programming skills would be an advantage (e.g. Python).
- Hybrid Working
- Enviable company culture – we’ve put time into getting our work culture just right. Regular team social events, company-wide recognition of outstanding work.
- Employee discounts – at heaps of restaurants, shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets and more
- Enhanced Parental Leave – Family comes first. We offer great parental leave to spend time with your new child, regardless of your gender
- Pension - We provide a pension scheme for all permanent employees, in line with government requirements
- MacBook – For business use
- 25 days paid holiday (plus public holidays) – plus an extra day off on your birthday (because who wants to work on their birthday?)