Running a business is hard, we make it easier. Our business credit card has helped over 200,000 businesses access credit and we hope to partner with over 1 million by the end of 2025.
This autonomous and fast-paced role entails working closely with senior management, delivering multi-stakeholder initiatives and helping to set and drive the strategy for the business. You’ll be a hybrid analyst/strategist/operator able to conduct analysis to identify opportunities, set these in the context of a broader strategy and then deliver on them.
What you'll be doing
- Analysing opportunities to increase revenue and reduce cost in our business
- Uncovering product improvements and owning their development and implementation
- Exploring new distribution channels and customer segments
- Advising on strategic and commercial decisions
- Working closely with other departments on tactical projects
What we are looking for
- 3-5+ years experience preferably at a top tier management consultancy or fast-paced start-up
- Operational experience to see something all the way through from beginning to end
- Conviction to challenge conventional wisdom
- Curiosity to learn and experiment
- Analytical, pragmatic and tenacious character
- A 2.1 or 1st class degree (or equivalent)
What you get in return
- Competitive salary
- Excellent progression and opportunity to grow and develop – we give every employee £1,000 a year to grow their skills outside the company
- Private healthcare
- 28 days paid holiday
- Hybrid working
Check out more of our benefits, values and mission here.