Launched in 2018 with meaningful jewellery, we have uncovered the potential of meaningful gifting through the power of recognition and are on a journey to becoming the most meaningful gifting brand in the world. As we look to make the most of the opportunities ahead, we are looking to build a team of trusted, talented and entrepreneurial people to come along the journey with us and help achieve our mission: to discover creative ways to motivate people towards acts of compassion and expressions of love. Through doing so, we’ll see a world where the majority of people are recognised.
The role of Communications and Marketing Manager will execute the Marcomms plan to communicate the vision of Recognised, foster community and grow online following, engagement and drive online and in-app sales. Key responsibilities include management and delivery of the Marcomms plan, planning and creating content, managing and briefing creative freelancers and agencies and social media management, analysis of performance data. The role will require experience in creative thinking, content creation, writing, communications, planning and scheduling,
Delivery of Marcomms Plan
- Work with CEO to create the Marcomms plan assisting with key calendar dates and content details
- Delivery of Marcomms plan across all channels including: Online, social media, newsletter, ppc, pop-ups, World of Recognised content world.
- Work with freelancers to plan, create and schedule content ensuring content is delivered on time and to brand standards.
- Plan marketing campaigns and creative outputs based on the Marcomms plan
- Lead weekly marketing meetings to communicate up-coming priorities, historic performance, and suggest ways to improve and grow
- Responsible for curating and managing content for the Recognised content world
- Manage customer stories and testimonials and work with them to create content for content world
- Manage and reply to trust pilot reviews
- Responsible for social media management - engage daily with community, commenting, liking, saving and sharing content as well as directly responding to comments and DM’s.
- Grow social media following on Instagram and TikTok
- Analyse, track and communicate growth performance across all channels, making recommendations for improvement and growth
Drive online and in-app sales
- Create engaging relevant and trending content which drives online sales and in-app purchases
- Work with Sales personnel to ensure TikTok Shop and Instagram product listings are optimised and to boost live sales performance
- Work with sales personnel to deliver sales promotions in response to planned activity as well as sales enhancements
- Track, analyze and respond to sales data to grow sales
- Manage influencer campaigns
- Create content plans for all channels, coming up with creative ideas to meet our marketing objectives of commuting vision, growing brand community and increasing in-app and online sales.
- Work with freelancers to plan, create and schedule content for all channels: Website, newsletter, Instagram, Youtube, Content world, marketing campaigns and ppc
- Content creation for TikTok
- Write and create briefs for freelancers
- Ensure website is updated in line with the marcomms plan. This includes: banner changes, promotions, header changers, faq changes, seasonal marketing changes
- Write, curate and edit writing for the content world
- Write captions for social media as well as weekly newsletters
- Responsible for content research and ensuring content is relevant, engaging and trending.
- Organise, manage and deliver photoshoots
- Track and analyse content. Learn what to do more off and less off.
- Creative and good at generating ideas
- Organised and able to manage multiple projects and deadlines at once
- Able to plan ahead and meet deadlines
- Carries a ‘Can do’ attitude and seeks creative solutions
- Able to build positive relationships inside and importantly outside the organisation
- Takes initiative and is not overwhelmed when things don’t go to plan
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and know when to delegate
- Good time management and prioritisation
- A team player who can ask for help when needed
- Analytical and committed to learning, understanding and asking questions