We’re Houst. Our mission is to make Houst the global home of hosting. We’ve grown fast. Since launching in 2015 (as Airsorted), we’ve signed up thousands of happy hosts, helping them to makeover £115,000,000 in earnings. The business has now expanded worldwide – we’re operating in over 20 cities globally, from Auckland to Lisbon, and there’s a lot more to come.
Though we have three types of customers (hosts, guests and cleaners), we built the Houst product for our hosts. From holidaymakers to full-time landlords; host happiness is central to everything we do.
What you will be doing:
You will be responsible for leading the UK sales teams and spearheading our growth in the region. You will function as part of a Global team, passionate about our product and delivering value for our customers ( hosts). We are looking for a Sales superstar that is team oriented, a go-getter, proactive and has a winning attitude
- Lead a small team of two Sales Execs whilst managing personal sales target
- Work to individual and team targets, as well as focused KPI’s
- Develop an outbound Sales strategy to increase overall Sales volume for the region you manage
- Build strong industry partnerships
- Coaching, inspiring and motivating team to ensure sales targets are met.Lead by example by making sales calls yourself and winning customers
- Sales training, development, and performance management.
- Forecasting and analysing sales pipeline
- Regular reporting of KPI's to Director of Sales
- Keeping to targets and managing KPI's.
What we are looking for in you?
- An experienced Sales professional, with outstanding influencing & negotiation skills
- Ideally some management experience, but not essential
- Strong understanding of Salesforce
- Excellent communicator with a natural ability to motivate teams.
- Understanding of the full sales lifecycle
- Self-starter and able to work efficiently under pressure.
- Growth mindset: comfort with a rapidly evolving work environment; with experience in taking initiative.
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize workload
The Fun Stuff:
- Enviable company culture – we’ve put time into getting our work culture just right. Regular team social events, company-wide recognition of outstanding work.
- Employee discounts – at heaps of restaurants, shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets and more
- Enhanced Parental Leave – Family comes first. We offer great parental leave to spend time with your new child, regardless of your gender
- Pension - We provide a pension scheme for all permanent employees, in line with government requirements
- MacBook – For business use
- 25 days paid holiday (plus public holidays) – plus an extra day off on your birthday (because who wants to work on their birthday?
Salary - £28,000 - £32,000 basic + uncapped bonus