We’re a professional management service for homeowners and landlords wanting more freedom from increased passive income. Our mission is to make hosting your property hassle-free, using technology to disrupt the short-term accommodation sector. Since launching in 2015, we’ve grown fast, weathered the pandemic and acquired our biggest rival. In that time, we’ve partnered with thousands of happy hosts, helping them to earn from their homes and explore more of what they love. The business has now expanded worldwide, operating in over 20 cities globally, from Auckland to Lisbon, and there’s a lot more to come. From holidaymakers to full-time landlords, host happiness is central to everything we do.
As the business expands rapidly across the globe (currently 20+ markets), we need a Client Onboarding Executive to help us bring new clients onto our platform.
- Deal directly and be the main point of contact with our clients to ensure there initial onboarding experience is outstanding.
- Onboarding of new properties in UK and Ireland (Both remote calls and face-face meetings in London)
- Create lasting relationships with clients that build trust in the initial stages of the Houst partnership
- Create professional property listings
- A confident people person who enjoys developing new working relationships
- You have a ‘get it done’ mentality, you love rolling up your sleeves and achieving challenging objectives
- Detail Oriented: Excel at creating highly detailed inventories and can extract information from hosts to ensure it is as accurate as possible
- You are organised and efficient with your time
- You're able to thrive working alone or within a small local team
- You are excited about using technology to transform an industry
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a start-up or other challenging fast paced environment
- You have a good knowledge of London
- An interest in travel and property
- 1k Sign on Bonus
- Enviable company culture – we’ve put time into getting our work culture just right. Regular team social events, company-wide recognition of outstanding work.
- WFH Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Employee discounts – at heaps of restaurants, shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets and more
- Enhanced Parental Leave – Family comes first. We offer great parental leave to spend time with your new child, regardless of your gender
- Pension - We provide a pension scheme for all permanent employees
- 25 days paid holiday (plus public holidays) – plus an extra day off on your birthday (because who wants to work on their birthday)