We’re a professional management service for homeowners and landlords wanting more freedom from increased passive income. Our mission is to make hosting your property hassle-free, using technology to disrupt the short-term accommodation sector. Since launching in 2015, we’ve grown fast, weathered the pandemic and acquired our biggest rival. In that time, we’ve partnered with thousands of happy hosts, helping them to earn from their homes and explore more of what they love. The business has now expanded worldwide, operating in over 20 cities globally, from Auckland to Lisbon, and there’s a lot more to come. From holidaymakers to full-time landlords, host happiness is central to everything we do.
We are seeking a highly skilled Onboarding Lead to manage our Onboarding function to support our growth.
- You will be a key member of the Sales and Account Management team, dealing with new clients (hosts)
- You will be responsible for making sure clients' experience from signing to the first booking is first class and overall conversion is optimised.
- You will manage your own onboards and also teams of flexed resource as volumes grow typically with seasonal demand.You will work closely with offshored and outsourced support to ensure efficiency and quality levels are met.
- Meet with clients virtually and in person (London) to conduct onboarding meetings
- Ensure optimal client satisfaction from contract signature to “go-live” and beyond
- You will own and develop the process we follow to onboard clients to improve overall client satisfaction and productivity
- You will use the information collected in the onboard meetings to create compelling Airbnb listings, and setting-up the property in a timely and accurate manner on the Houst systems to optimize our overall client experience.
- Communicate with clients throughout the project/onboard, working to a set project plan to deliver all expectations
- Optimise channel listings through creative description writing
- Educate clients on Houst’s overall product offering and tools to manage their listing
- Communicating internally with all key stakeholders to ensure all stakeholders are effectively briefed
- Proven experience in Onboarding/Implementation or Project Management
- Ideally some people management experience
- Tireless focus on quality and continuous process improvement
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Exceptional communication skills and after sale care
- A sales mindset, equipped with objection handling ability.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities without sacrificing quality of work
- You are focussed on attention to detail with exceptional calendar and client management skills
- You are excited about using technology to transform an industry
- 1.5k Sign on bonus
- Enviable company culture – we’ve put time into getting our work culture just right. Regular team social events, company-wide recognition of outstanding work.
- WFH on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Employee discounts – at heaps of restaurants, shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets and more
- Enhanced Parental Leave – Family comes first. We offer great parental leave to spend time with your new child, regardless of your gender
- Pension - We provide a pension scheme for all permanent employees
- 25 days paid holiday (plus public holidays) – plus an extra day off on your birthday (because who wants to work on their birthday?)