To manage the ideation, creation, and distribution of x+why’s awareness-building, lead generation, and thought leadership content, including blogs, interviews, videos, social posts, stories, and podcasts to help us achieve our ambitious goals.
This role presents an exciting opportunity for a creative content manager to step up and lead the content strategy and production for our growing business.
We have active communities on Twitter, Linkedin, and Instagram, as well as a database of ‘interested’ individuals with who we communicate via email and the website. These are important brand-building channels, but also present opportunities for conversion. We would like somebody to manage and grow these platforms, as well as be a brand guardian for all content and collateral that leaves the building.
You will deliver this by (responsibilities/duties)
Content Strategy and Production
- Work with the Brand Director to set the annual content strategy and content pillars
- Execute the strategy across social media channels, newsletters, SEO, thought leadership + audio/visual - designed to drive awareness, leads, and category ownership Create and edit content including blogs, guides, podcasts, and videos
- Work with the Head of Culture to educate the internal team on the content strategy and motivate colleagues to engage
Member Engagement and Amplification
- Work with the site teams to collate member stories and news and ensure that they are amplified to the wider community
- Manage the Amplification Studio (executed onsite)
- Develop and manage the branded templates that site-teams use for internal and external communications
Social Media Strategy and Management
- Day-to-day social posting and content creation, as well as contests, partnerships, etc for @xandwhyspace, @wearemissionlit and @xandwhyCEO
- Design and write content for Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram
- Populate calendars to manage and organise content – and ensure a fair distribution of attention across sites
- Work with site teams to schedule stories content
- Manage the conversations on the platforms, and growing the communities through pro-active outreach, engagement, initiatives and collaborations
- Engage ‘influencer’ members and managing those relationships
- Weekly reporting and analytics
- Develop and send email communications to our wider community
As a small, but growing business, we are fast-paced and dynamic, with a huge variety of tasks on our to-do lists. We are looking for an individual who will work alongside the CMO, but to develop and drive a process for content creation that can scale as we grow. This is a chance to work with the most inspiring impact-driven businesses across the UK and be part of this fast-growing ecosystem and, in return, inspire others by spreading the word! As part of the marketing team, this role reports to the CMO and is ultimately a key guardian for the x+why brand.
We are looking for somebody creative, confident, proactive, and with an entrepreneurial spirit. You should feel energised by the idea of collaborating with others and be genuinely passionate about working for a purpose-driven company and with a community of purpose-driven entrepreneurs, leaders and communities. We need a strategic thinker who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty too – to get involved, push our story out there, and grow and manage a thriving digital community.