We’re Houst. A professional management service for properties. Our mission is to make hosting on websites hassle-free for everyone using technology to disrupt the short-term accommodation sector. We’ve grown fast. Since launching in 2015, we’ve partnered with thousands of happy hosts, helping them to make important earnings. The business has now expanded worldwide – we’re operating in over 20 cities globally, from Auckland to Lisbon, and there’s a lot more to come. From holidaymakers to full-time landlords, host happiness is central to everything we do.
Houst’s unique offering of short medium and long letting (AKA ‘flexible letting’) is a brand new concept for most of our customers. Your job as Sales Executive at Houst is to diligently demystify the product using exceptional and confident phone manner. You are a positive and energetic person that enjoys a fast-paced and varied job looking to achieve monthly individual and team targets.
You will have a natural ability to understand the needs of prospects so that you can put forward a compelling pitch, making the value of Houst clear to every customer from the very beginning. Organisation and efficiency are key skills in this role as you will deal with different clients and manage the sales process from lead to sign.
You will be numbers driven and motivated by the thought of helping take a global market leading to even higher heights through new homes acquisition.
What you will be doing:
- Efficiently manage your own inbound sales pipeline
- Fielding enquiries from prospective clients with efficiency
- Making calls to further qualify sales leads and pitch the Houst product
- Attend occasional property meetings with high value prospects
- Maintaining a high call to sign conversion rate
- Working with other teams to ensure smooth onboarding process
What we are looking for in you?
- University degree or relevant experience
- High level of communication skills; in person, on the phone and written.
- Naturally competitive
- Is excited about using new technology to transform an industry
- Sales or client-facing experience (desirable)
- Experience working with Salesforce, or similar CRM (desirable)
- Hybrid working
- £24-26k + Comission
- Enviable company culture – we’ve put time into getting our work culture just right. Regular team social events, company-wide recognition of outstanding work.
- Employee discounts – at heaps of restaurants, shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets and more
- Enhanced Parental Leave – Family comes first. We offer great parental leave to spend time with your new child, regardless of your gender
- Pension - We provide a pension scheme for all permanent employees, in line with government requirements
- MacBook – For business use