Hubble makes hybrid working easy. We are the world's first platform that helps you configure, deliver, and manage all of your workspace needs in one place. Whether that's the HQ, home or on-demand.
Our mission is to improve the working lives of one million people by 2025 allowing employees to have flexibility, optionality and autonomy in where and how they work by providing businesses with the necessary infrastructure to empower hybrid working.
Founded in 2014, Hubble has raised over £9m in venture capital to date, from some of the biggest names in property & venture capital, including Starwood Capital, JLL, Downing Ventures, PiLabs, Seedcamp and Entrepreneur First. We placed 26th on Deloitte’s list of Fastest Growing Technology Companies in the UK and our founders have been named Forbes 30 under 30 and were finalists for Amazon’s Young Entrepreneur of the Year.
The business counts the biggest names in real estate such as WeWork, Regus, British Land, The Crown Estate and Legal & General as some of its landlord clients. Placing a business in a new office every 3 hours, Hubble has worked with some of the UK’s most exciting companies including Monzo, GoCardless, Jaguar Land Rover, Accenture, WPP and PwC.
Join us as we make hybrid working easy and accessible to all.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will help guide and advise customers through the process of finding the right workspace solution. You will respond to inbound enquiries via live chat, email and phone. Answering questions and supporting our customers through their journey. The role has the opportunity to work remotely, either from home, from a workspace using the Hubble Pass or from our HQ office in London Bridge. Your choice. Hours of work will usually be from 9am until 17:30, but there will be some evening work required from time to time to help cover international time-zones.
You will need to follow our process, think critically, interact with empathy, offer creative solutions and very quickly become a trusted confidant to our customers. You will operate at the heart of a fast-growing startup and will therefore have plenty of opportunity to learn and contribute beyond your core role.
- Work within the Customer Support team and get stuck in where required with a can-do attitude and a natural desire to learn new skills.
- Handling customer support queries over email, live chat and phone.
- Context switching throughout the day, working on solving problems for customers in different ways and jumping into different roles and responsibilities as required.
- Communicating with customers in an authentic, empathetic and helpful manner. Helping to create an effortless experience for the customer.
- Identifying and surfacing customer feedback trends and problems that occur.
- Communicating and collaborating clearly with other teams across the company when needed.
Our mission to improve the working lives of 1m people by 2025 starts from within. We're a friendly and diverse team. We go out for team lunches (outside of lockdown), host monthly book, climbing, gaming and DnD clubs (among others) and are always looking for more ways to knowledge share and have fun as a group :).
We host quarterly away days (organised by different team members) which are a great opportunity to chat with people who you rarely cross paths with and ensure that our business vision is always clear and transparent to the whole company. Although we're still only small, our team has a mix of different backgrounds, races, and genders and we want to continue this as we grow.
We're really proud of our values, which have been created collectively as an organisation to highlight what we believe are most important in fostering an excellent work environment and building a product customers really love:
1. Empower each other
2. Go above and beyond
3. Bring an entrepreneurial mindset
4. Be different, together
5. Move the needle
- Be prepared to work flexibly, occasionally outside of usual business hours (9am - 5:30pm).
- Driven individual who is a quick learner and can easily collaborate and communicate with others.
- Willing to get your hands dirty and work autonomously within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Sensitive to and have awareness of different customer personalities and needs.
- Excellent at communicating with others. You feel at ease doing this whether it’s via email, phone or face to face.
- Technology savvy and willing to learn new tools and processes.
- Conscientious, and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and sense of ownership.
- Comfortable taking initiative, suggesting improvements and making decisions.
Big plus if you have
- Experience of flexible office sector.
- Experience working in startup environment.
Hubble prides itself as a high quality employer, with a consistent 5* Glassdoor rating, a team NPS score of 80+ and won Property Week’s Best Places to Work, twice in a row, across 4 categories.
We make sure everyone in the team is comfortable and has the best environment for them. We offer flexible hours, remote working and have a relaxed attitude to taking holiday - focusing only on whether work gets done. Benefits can be tweaked on an individual basis depending on what makes you most productive.
We live what we preach and Hubble has always worked hybrid, with time spent in the our HQ for culture and collaboration and the flexibility to work from anywhere on other days.
Here are some of the other benefits we offer:
- Remuneration competitive with industry and level of experience.
- On-demand access to a large network of central, local and global co-working spaces.
- Macbook and peripherals.
- Spotify Premium or Apple Music.
- Kindle Unlimited + free technical books.