Our mission is to improve the working lives of one million people by 2025; allowing employees to have flexibility, optionality and autonomy in where and how they work. Our biggest asset in achieving this goal is our diverse team. We are committed to building an equitable, inclusive culture that reflects the ethics and values at the heart of our mission. We actively encourage applicants from all backgrounds and believe that no matter your sex, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or parental status you will have the opportunity to excel and make a difference here at Hubble.
Join us as we make hybrid working easy and accessible to all.
What we're looking for
- A driven individual who is a quick learner and can easily collaborate and communicate with others.
- Someone who is willing to get stuck in and work autonomously within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- A Customer Support Specialist who is sensitive to and has awareness of the different customer personalities and needs.
- An excellent communicator who is able to speak to people from all walks of life and is comfortable communicating via email, phone or face-to-face.
- Someone who is technology-curious and willing to learn new tools and processes.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will work as part of a team of 4 others to provide our users with world-class customer service. This role reports in to Adam, Head of Customer Success at Hubble.
You will help guide and advise customers through the process of finding the right workspace solution. You will respond to inbound enquiries via live chat, email and phone; answering questions and supporting our customers through their journey. The role has the opportunity to work remotely, either from home, from a workspace using the Hubble Pass or from our HQ office in Elephant & Castle. Your choice.
Hours of work will usually be from 9am until 17:30, but there will be some evening work required from time to time to help cover international time-zones.
You will need to think critically, interact with empathy, offer creative solutions and very quickly become a trusted confidant to our customers. You will operate at the heart of a fast-growing startup and will therefore have plenty of opportunity to learn and contribute beyond your core role.
- Work within the Customer Support team and get stuck in where required with a can-do attitude and a natural desire to learn new skills.
- Handle customer support queries over email, live chat and phone.
- Context switch throughout the day, solving problems for our customers in different ways, jumping into different roles and responsibilities as required.
- Communicate with customers in an authentic, empathetic and helpful manner. Helping to create an effortless experience for the customer.
- Identify and surface customer feedback trends and problems that occur.
- Communicate and collaborate clearly with other teams across the business when needed.
- Collaborate with various functions across the business to ensure our customers receive world-class service
- Suggest improvements and contribute to team and company wide projects
- Ability to lead with empathy and to ask the right questions to get to the best solution for our customers
- Experience of flexible office sector is desirable but not a must
- Experience working in startup environment would be ideal
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, sense of ownership and desire for autonomy within a team
- Ability to take initiative, suggesting improvements and making decisions
We want to make sure that everyone who works at Hubble is comfortable and has the best environment to enable their work. We offer flexible hours, remote working and have a relaxed attitude to taking holiday - focusing only on whether work gets done. Benefits can be tweaked on an individual basis depending on what makes you most productive.
We live what we preach and Hubble has always worked in a hybrid way. We are remote-first with time spent in the our HQ for culture and collaboration and the flexibility to work from anywhere on other days.
Here are some of the other benefits we offer:
- Private Healthcare
- Free therapy via Spill
- Freedom to work anywhere in the world, with on-demand access to a large network of central, local and global co-working spaces.
- Macbook and peripherals.
- Spotify Premium or Apple Music.
- Kindle Unlimited + free technical books.
Hubble is the future of work, pushing every day to improve the working lives of people all over the world.
By equipping businesses with the tools they need to satisfy the growing demand for flexibility, we deliver workplace experiences that work for all, whether it’s a full-time office by the month or access to on-demand workspaces in close to 1,000 locations worldwide.