Hubble makes hybrid working easy. We are the world's first platform that helps you configure, deliver, and manage all of your workspace needs in one place. Whether that's the HQ, home or on-demand.
Our mission is to improve the working lives of one million people by 2025 allowing employees to have flexibility, optionality and autonomy in where and how they work by providing businesses with the necessary infrastructure to empower hybrid working.
Founded in 2014, Hubble has raised over £9m in venture capital to date, from some of the biggest names in property & venture capital, including Starwood Capital, JLL, Downing Ventures, PiLabs, Seedcamp and Entrepreneur First. We placed 26th on Deloitte’s list of Fastest Growing Technology Companies in the UK and our founders have been named Forbes 30 under 30 and were finalists for Amazon’s Young Entrepreneur of the Year.
The business counts the biggest names in real estate such as WeWork, Regus, British Land, The Crown Estate and Legal & General as some of its landlord clients. Placing a business in a new office every 3 hours, Hubble has worked with some of the UK’s most exciting companies including Monzo, GoCardless, Jaguar Land Rover, Accenture, WPP and PwC.
Join us as we make hybrid working easy and accessible to all.
About the role
As a Workspace Account Manager you will focus on helping our host partners be successful on Hubble by helping to create and optimise their listings, keeping availability and pricing up to date, and providing advice and guidance.
You will have direct contact with hosts throughout their journey, interacting through email, live chat, and phone. You will need to follow our process, think critically, interact with empathy, offer creative solutions and very quickly become a trusted partner to our hosts.
You will operate at the heart of a fast-growing startup and will therefore have plenty of opportunities to learn and contribute beyond your core role.
- Day-to-day host support over the phone, email and live chat.
- Account management of office providers.
- Offer advice to office providers to optimise their listings on Hubble.
- Work closely with the broader supply, sales and customer support teams and get stuck in where required.
- Work with office providers to get their space listed on Hubble, and help keep their availability up to date.
- Regular feedback of insights to influence and improve Hubble’s customer proposition for office searchers and office providers.
- Relevant experience in customer sales, support, client relations and/or community management.
- Excellent communication skills (email, phone, in-person) and a real passion to help people.
- Willing to get your hands dirty and work autonomously in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- The ability to build rapport and long-lasting professional relationships.
- Ability to think critically about products and processes to understand where they can be improved.
- Technology savvy and willing to learn new tools.
- Conscientious, with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and sense of ownership.
Big plus if you have
- Experience of office sector.
- Experience working in startup environment
Hubble prides itself as a high-quality employer, with a consistent 5-star Glassdoor rating and a team NPS score of 80+. We won Property Week’s Best Places to Work, twice in a row, across 4 categories.We make sure everyone in the team is comfortable and has the best environment for them. We offer flexible hours, remote working and have a relaxed attitude to taking holiday; our focus is on outcomes, not output. Benefits can be tweaked on an individual basis depending on what makes you most productive.We practice what we preach: Hubble works hybrid. You can work from our main office for face-to-face collaboration and interaction with your colleagues. You can also work from anywhere, whether that’s your own home or one of the many spaces available in London, across the UK, and around the world on Hubble Pass.In addition to all that, we offer:
- Private medical insurance through Vitality
- Access to therapy services through Spill
- Quarterly away days and regular social events
- Equipment to make your home office a comfortable and healthy working environment, including a MacBook and peripherals
- Monthly allowance for music and video services (such as Spotify, Netflix, or Apple Music)
- Kindle Unlimited, plus access to educational materials to keep your skills sharp
- All the basics you’d expect: competitive salary, equity options, and pension contributions
Our mission is to improve the working lives of 1m people by 2025 starting from within. We're a friendly and diverse team with a mix of different backgrounds, races and genders and we want to continue this as we grow!
We're really proud of our values, which have been created collectively as an organisation to highlight what we believe are most important in fostering an excellent work environment and building a product that customers really love:
1. Empower each other
2. Go above and beyond
3. Bring an entrepreneurial mindset
4. Be different, together
5. Move the needle