Hubble makes hybrid working easy—we’re the world’s first platform to help companies set up and manage their hybrid workplace. Whether that's an HQ office, home working or on-demand access to a global network of workspaces.
We are growing fast and are looking for a new driven Business Development Manager to join our sales team. You will be responsible for the end-to-end sales cycle from identifying our target business customers, outbound lead generation, consultative discovery calls, to delivering and converting meetings into business opportunities.
Join us as we make hybrid working easy and accessible to all!
- Research and identify prospects throughout the UK and internationally as we continue to expand globally
- Outreach and management of prospects, with an aim to turn them into customers by highlighting bespoke solutions that meet their problems
- Consultative selling of Hubble’s products to our customer base through discovery calls, consultations and demos
- Manage and track pipeline, strategically prioritising efforts to maximise results and meet team targets
- Develop new outbound campaign ideas, and test different approaches
- Regular reporting on outbound and inbound performance
- Customer development—working with all Hubble teams on discovery work to learn what we need to build for our customers
- Work closely with other teams within Hubble and get stuck in where required
- 2+ years experience selling a product or service to SME business customers
- Energetic, passionate, and driven individual who can easily collaborate with others
- Strong communication skills across email, video call or face to face
- A consultative approach to understanding customers and their needs
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a self-starter approach to solving problems with a variety of different technologies and tools
- Data and process driven, with a mindset to continuously improve, measure and test
- Comfortable taking initiative, suggesting improvements and making decisions independent of others
- Strong work ethic and sense of ownership
Hubble prides itself as a high quality employer, with a consistent 5* Glassdoor rating, a team NPS score of 80+ and won Property Week’s Best Places to Work, twice in a row, across 4 categories.
We make sure everyone in the team is comfortable and has the best environment for them. We offer flexible hours, remote working and have a relaxed attitude to taking holiday - focusing only on whether work gets done. Benefits can be tweaked on an individual basis depending on what makes you most productive.
We live what we preach and Hubble has always worked hybrid, with time spent in our HQ for culture and collaboration and the flexibility to work from anywhere on other days.
Here are some of the other benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Bonus based on individual and company performance.
- Equity options.
- Pension contributions.
- Private medical insurance.
- Regular social events (Climbing, gaming, book & music groups…).
- Quarterly away days
- On-demand access to a large network of central, local and global co-working spaces.
- Macbook and peripherals and WFH equipment.
- Spotify Premium or Apple Music.
- Kindle Unlimited + free technical books.
Hubble’s key market, the flexible office market, has grown from 0.5% in 2014 to 6% in 2020, and was estimated to grow to 30% by 2030 pre-Covid. The impact of the pandemic is accelerating this trend even quicker, and Hubble has a huge opportunity to become the global category leader in the future of where we work. As part of our post-Covid strategy, we’ve recently launched Hubble Pass, a flexible membership that allows businesses to give their employees on-demand access to a global network of top-quality workspaces, whenever they need it.
Our mission is to improve the working lives of 1m people by 2025 starting from within. We're a friendly and diverse team with a mix of different backgrounds, races and genders and we want to continue this as we grow!
We're really proud of our values, which have been created collectively as an organisation to highlight what we believe are most important in fostering an excellent work environment and building a product that customers really love:
1. Empower each other
2. Go above and beyond
3. Bring an entrepreneurial mindset
4. Be different, together
5. Move the needle