Hubble is the future of work, pushing every day to improve the working lives of people all over the world.
By equipping businesses with the tools they need to satisfy the growing demand for flexibility, we deliver workplace experiences that work for all, whether it’s a full-time office by the month or access to on-demand workspaces in close to 1,000 locations worldwide.
Join us as we make hybrid working easy and accessible to all.
What we're looking for:
We are looking for an ambitious candidate with previous experience in Business Development, ideally in the B2B world who is looking for a role where they can make an impact. We are looking for someone who enjoys working as part of a team as we share objectives, you should also be capable of working autonomously towards your own individual goals and targets. We are a small and dynamic team and we want someone who can help us acquire more partners but who also has the ability to help us develop and improve our current processes.
This role reports into Henry, our Head of Real Estate. As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for a key area of business growth as Hubble’s expansion continues across London, the rest of the UK, and the US. You will be responsible for identifying and onboarding new partners, as well as pitching Hubble’s offering to potential partners. Your areas of focus will cover on-demand office & event space through to long-term leasehold office space. Your work will directly impact Hubble’s supply offering, our growth and the catalogue of spaces we are able to offer to our growing customer base.
- Provide our clients, or hosts as well call them, with a great experience.
- Refine and scale our outbound acquisition process.
- Identify external partnerships that can accelerate supply acquisition. This can be on-demand office/event space through to long-term leasehold office space.
- Use internal and external data to identify and fill supply-demand gaps.
- Work autonomously to support Hubble’s short and longer term business objectives, setting the goals and targets for your area.
- Pitch the benefits of Hubble to potential partners and clients
- Develop a deep understanding of the industry, our clients and how best to serve them - becoming a thought leader in the area.
- Provide strategic expert advice to our host partners.
- Shape and directly impact our core product through data-driven insights and close relationships with our partners and clients.
- Provide structured feedback to our product team based on your conversations with Hubble’s partners and clients.
- Develop a smooth handover process to our host account management team
- 1- 2 years of experience in a supply acquisition focussed role, ideally in a high-growth tech business or a business working within the office market.
- Good interpersonal skills to help you develop partnerships and attract new supply.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently or as part of a team to build a successful acquisition process.
- Willingness to explore new tools and technologies.
- A strong work ethic and motivation to hit targets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We want to make sure that everyone who works at Hubble is comfortable and has the best environment to enable their work. We offer flexible hours, remote working and have a relaxed attitude to taking holiday - focusing only on whether work gets done. Benefits can be tweaked on an individual basis depending on what makes you most productive.
We live what we preach and Hubble has always worked in a hybrid way. We are remote-first with time spent in the our HQ for culture and collaboration and the flexibility to work from anywhere on other days.
Here are some of the other benefits we offer:
- Share Options
- Private Healthcare
- Free therapy via Spill
- Freedom to work anywhere in the world, with on-demand access to a large network of central, local and global co-working spaces.
- Macbook and peripherals.
- Spotify Premium or Apple Music.
- Kindle Unlimited + free technical books.
Our biggest asset in achieving our mission is our diverse team. We are committed to building an equitable, inclusive culture that reflects the ethics and values at the heart of our mission. We actively encourage applicants from all backgrounds and believe that no matter your sex, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or parental status you will have the opportunity to excel and make a difference here at Hubble.