We have an exciting few months ahead of us at Tred. We’re currently testing with 1000 or so Beta testers. Soon we’re launching publicly! That means we are about to have loads of new customers contacting with questions, product feedback, complaints, compliments or just to say hi.
Because of that, we are looking for our next few customer experience managers. You will be the first point of contact for all our customers. Whether it’s a tweet, email, call or carrier pigeon you’ll be ready to support them and bring a bit more happiness to their days.
Here’s what you’ll do in your first three months with us:
- You’ll learn the ins and outs of Tred
- You’ll integrate into the team, knowing who to lean on for support in what scenario
- You’ll get customer ready through training and role play e.g. tone of voice, solving problems, etc.
- You’ll start using the systems you’ll need to help solve our customers problems
Sound good? This is what you’ll be working on in six months to a year:
After 6 months’ it’ll be time for the team to grow and optimise. You might be involved in:
- Team leadership
- Hiring and training
- Choosing the right outsourcing partner and managing them
- Quality assurance and escalations
- Refreshing our systems and processes
But above all, you’ll continue to be the first person a customer speaks to at Tred. You’ll be the person putting a smile on those taking on climate change with their Tred debit card and app.
Because this is a key role in a small team you’ll need to be:
- A good communicator, happiest when talking to people
- A problem solver! Always asking why?
- A creative thinker to ensure our customers are happy
- Comfortable working independently
- Keen to contribute to collaborative sessions
- Not afraid to challenge the ways things work
And that’s it! There are no specifics we are looking for on CVs. We are more interested in the impact you will have on our customer experience and the wider Tred team.
You’ve read this far, now let’s see if this works for both of us:
Our head office is in Leeds city centre – about 5 minutes walk from the train station. Each week we spend 3 days in the office and 2 days working from anywhere.
In addition to our positive, supportive working environment, you can expect the following benefits:
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact in a purpose-driven, early-stage start-up
- A steep learning curve and the chance to get involved with strategy, product development and much more!
- Responsibility from day one in a fast-paced, dynamic and autonomous working environment
- Generous salary and excellent equity options to ensure you share in our success
- 4% pension contribution as standard with an ESG pension provider – no more fossil fuel pensions
- We’re a friendly team with regular company socials. Come along if you want but it’s 100% optional
- Looking for people to champion internal clubs. A David Attenborough fan club, vegan bake off or the Tred Twitchers – what will you start?!
On the job
- We trust you to get your work done. Our core hours are 9 am – 4 pm. The rest is flexible around you and your team
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday as an extra day off
- An additional month of unpaid leave per year
We lead by example so we offer a £500 ‘eco-allowance’ to help you live more sustainably. Want a new bike? Need a KeepCup? You choose, we pay
Ready to change the face of fintech? Apply now!