Joining Piccolo: Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit, ambitious challenger brand? We are looking for an ambitious, creative Marketing Executive to join our growing family who has excellent communication skills & is a out-the-box thinker. The person must have either an industrial placement or work experience in a marketing function ideally within FMCG.
This is for a person who is passionate about fast-growing, challenger brands and a true team player working together with the marketing function to deliver our ambitious marketing plans and shape the future of Piccolo. This is a great opportunity if you’re looking to advance your full marketing mix and executional skills with a particular focus around community partner management, social media planning & execution and digital acquisition. You will be working with a very talented team with digital, influencer and PR skills plus a focus on brand purpose. You will need to be a practical and hands on team player with an ease for working in a nimble, fast paced environment.
• Owning and building our ‘Family Club’ including:
- Managing our fantastic partners and the value exchange across the year
- Planning our busy activity calendar to drive brand awareness of Piccolo
- Leading our digital acquisition plan for Family Club & executing alongside our Head of Digital
- Helping to develop and manage our ambassador program
• Assisting in defining and managing our email marketing strategy, aligning to marketing campaigns and objectives
- Briefing creative on monthly newsletters
- Evaluating performance and reporting back to the team on KPIs
- Building on learnings to deliver a best-in-class email marketing strategy
• Supporting on planning and delivering social media content and campaigns
- Working alongside the team to plan the monthly social media calendar
- Briefing creative on content creation & delivering feedback
- Taking learnings and turning them into actions
• Community management
- Being the contact point for our fantastic Piccolo parents to give a positive experience at each Piccolo touchpoint
- Resolving complaints quickly and efficiently alongside our Quality team
• An industrial placement or marketing experience – ideally within FMCG
• Strong understanding of the dynamics of working in a small independent company
• A get-it-done work ethic
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Nimble, agile, not overly process driven.
• Risk taking, comfortable pushing boundaries.
• Enthusiastic, pragmatic and resilient.
• An entrepreneurial mindset.
• Quick, clear and honest communication.
Piccolo: Piccolo is the UK's fastest growing baby food brand and has been voted by Real Business one of the Top 30 Most Philanthropic companies in the UK and has been featured in the Financial Times, the Times, City AM, the Sunday Times, the Evening Standard, BBC News, BBC’s Business Inside Track, BBC Going Global and nominated for the Evening Standard’s SME of the Year.
Piccolo is a values-led business, and we keep these at the centre of our business decisions:
• Passion: for developing the best quality healthy and delicious products
• Purpose: keeping giving back at the heart of everything we do
• Brave: taking calculated risks that push boundaries and make a difference
• Respect: listening and supporting one another as we work together as one team
Compensation details: This role is a permanent full-time role, with a competitive salary designed to nurture your spirit, drive and professional development.
How to Apply: Send us your CV along with maximum 150 words on why this role is perfect for you to firstname.lastname@example.org and those short-listed will be invited for an intro call to learn more about your goals and experience. We are also expecting Linked In applications but we appreciate those candidates who drop a note on why they believe they are a fit directly to us.
We are a small and nimble challenger business that likes to maintain its family run atmosphere. With regular team lunches, a central London location and social outings and get involved with our charitable work, Piccolo’s is an exciting and dynamic place to work.
Piccolo is a value driven company, a family for growing families: we believe strongly that every child should be given the most nutritious start in life, which we support with our range of healthy and delicious organic meals and snacks, and our commitment to giving back through donating 10% of profits to charity.
Piccolo has such accolades as the Sunday Times Fast Track Ones to Watch and the Telegraph’s LDC Top Most Ambitious Businesses. Piccolo has also been shortlisted for SME of the Year by the Grocer and for SME of the Year by the Global Good Awards. We are stocked in all major retailers and a host of international markets.
For more info, please visit www.mylittlepiccolo.com and follow us on @MyLittlePiccolo on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.