- Manage the full onboarding of our high value brands - you will be the brand's first point of contact
- Brand quality control and offering support with the set up of their store
- Train brands on how to use the platform and drive their own performance, providing support with regular webinars and 121 meetings
- Gain commercial and strategic information to understand their business needs and identify key accounts with top potential
- Work closely with the Account Managers to understand and support their business needs and strategy of the department
- Design and optimise the brand journey, through constant experimentation and improvements
- This is an entry level Account Management role and would suit someone who is already an Account Manager without industry specific experience, alternatively a Senior Account Exec/Assistant Buyer who is ready to progress upwards.
- 1+ years work experience in a start-up is desirable
- Proficient at using and analysing data
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Self-confident, energetic with a strong business acumen to hit targets and deadlines.
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and advocate ideas as well as execute, take ownership and be hands-on