The leading platform to discover and shop independent boutiques and brands. Trouva connects a global customer-base with the best independent bricks-and-mortar boutiques from across the UK and Europe. Our independent community offers a unique curation of established, new and emerging brands across homewares, fashion and lifestyle, that you won’t find anywhere else.Trouva is one of Europe's 50 fastest growing companies (2020 FT 1000) and was recently named Retail Week's 'Best Retailer Under £250M'
Our technology platform enables small business owners handle everything from inventory management to customer support & logistics. We provide customers with access to inventory that was not available before and create a seamless shopping experience when buying from independent boutiques.
As a Full Stack Engineer you’ll work closely with the rest of the team to progress Trouva’s technology platform. The challenge is diverse: you’ll have the opportunity to work on inventory management, order processing, internal communication tools, but also, and maybe most importantly, on creating an alternative shopping experience for the Trouva customer.
- Experience having designed and architected APIs or subset of functionality from scratch. Able to discuss needs from both server side implementation and client side needs.
- Experience working with CI/CD, able to discuss different testing approaches and have a good understanding of difference between things like unit/integration tests.
- You’ve got experience testing applications, through unit, behaviour & integration tests. You understand that testing is essential to build robust applications and you’re experienced with setting up the appropriate test tooling to ensure rapid development and continuous deployment.
- You’ve previously been exposed to at least one frontend production application (React is a plus) and have a keen interest in learning more about building beautiful experiences for the end-user.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days + public holidays
- Flexible, remote working policy
- Macbook Pro and Bose Noise cancelling headphones as standard issue, and any other tech you need to get the job done
- Regular team events where we celebrate our success and people
- Unlimited staff discount on all Trouva products and a Trouva gift card to get something awesome for your desk