Trouva is the destination for shoppable inspiration. We’ve built a marketplace that connects a global audience of customers with the best curators that match their taste, underpinned by a best-in-class ecommerce experience.
We’re looking for a talented Senior Product Manager to take on the innovation, development and maintenance of our core platform capabilities, focusing on operations, financial systems and logistics. Trouva’s platform is the bedrock of our ability to generate value in the marketplace, providing the foundational capabilities that enable us to service both supply and demand. In this role, you’ll tackle problems across both sides, enabling scale and ultimately, profitability. You could be optimising our logistics and fulfilment capabilities, building out our international pricing infrastructure or working on our financial systems to ensure we can scale to new volumes of orders.
The ideal candidate will be both commercially-minded and a systems-thinker. You combine technical and product acumen along with outstanding communication skills and the desire to build great processes. You will collaborate closely with key stakeholders across other functions in the business to reach our outcomes.
Product Management at Trouva
We believe that beautiful products are the result of identifying the needs of the end-user (curators, customers, team) and joining forces across the whole company to get there. Although you’ll sit within the Product team, you’ll work collaboratively with all areas of the business to achieve our goals. We put cross-functional working at the centre of everything we do.
We’re a lean team that moves incredibly quickly. We’re inspired by thinking about and trying out new processes to align the team with what we’re trying to achieve and getting things done.
- You’ll be responsible for managing product squads and will have the freedom to define the processes you use to do that.
- You are a creative problem-solver with an analytical mindset. You are able to convert insight into problems, formulate solutions and execute the action plan.
- You are able to go from high level product conceptualisation & strategising to hands-on execution. You have worked on a product from end to end - from conceptualisation to launching, and from launching to scaling.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner or similar, preferably in a relevant area (E.g Marketplaces, logistics, supply chain or B2B Saas).
- You are obsessed with building streamlined and transparent processes as well as creating world class products and extraordinary user experience.
- You strive for team efficiency and creating outstanding experience for your users
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Quarterly Wellness perks
- Flexible remote working policy
- Regular team events where we celebrate our success and people
- Need tech or equipment? We'll provide you with everything you need to get the job done
- Unlimited staff discount on all Trouva products and a Trouva gift card to get something awesome for your desk.