Sales & Partnerships Manager
100% Remote (London based)
£27k - 30k per annum
Leafage is a London based start up that is on a mission to bring people together to RECONNECT, RECHARGE and REDISCOVER through our nature-inspired terrarium workshops and DIY kits.
Workplace stress and burnout costs employers over £45bn each year, so we’re here to help tackle this. We want to encourage employees and employers alike to recognise that taking time out to recharge and reconnect with others is key to their own well-being, productivity and creativity inside the workplace. A Happy Team = Happy Life
We’ve been fortunate enough to have worked with the likes of Nike, Spotify and Facebook and many others to help improve their team wellbeing & happiness through fun, unique terrarium-making workshops.
We are currently looking for a Sales & Partnerships Manager.As the Sales & Partnerships Manager not only will you be onboarding new events and B2B clients you will also be a key player in scaling our revenue to the next level. You will have the freedom to own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goal.
The Role And How You’ll Be Working:
- - Develop a sales strategy for our B2B workshop offerings to increase overall sales & partnership opportunities
- - Experience assessing, creating and implementing sales processes for accurate pipeline reporting and forecasting
- - Help define, track and manage Leafage’s objectives and key results (OKRs) associated with the business and preparation of relevant analysis to support decision making
- - Provide support in setting quotas for sales & marketing team
- - Preparation of presentations, management documents and quarterly business reviews
- - Provide support for annual budgeting and planning process, as well as quarterly re-forecasting process
- - Working with corporate partners to establish new relationships, onboard new clients and drive successful outcomes for both parties
- - Run and optimize our team events process, working with inbound leads to create bookings and looking at ways to improve both the offering to customers and the process behind making it work
- - Run an outbound prospecting process to win new event business
- - 3+ years of commercial experience working in Sales/Revenue Operations in a fast-paced startup environment with a proven track record of success
- - Proven reporting and analysis skills: high comfort with data and Excel, with strong attention to detail
- - Solid knowledge of demand generation processes, marketing planning, sales development & pipeline building
- - Self-motivated, tenacious and balanced individuals who bring ‘can-do’ attitude to work every day
- - Be a self-starter who understands what needs to be achieved and decides how to achieve it
- - Great people skills
- - Ability to think on your feet
As the Sales & Partnerships Manager, you will be a key player in scaling our revenue to the next level. You will be using your previous experience to help our company reach its full potential. You will have the freedom to own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goal.
🏖 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
🏡 100% Remote (London based) - We have access to WeWork
🕰 Flexible working hours and work weeks (key hours of communication 10-3)
🎂 Birthdays off
CV & Cover letter:
Please include your CV and the following in the ‘cover letter’ section on your application. Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Sales and Partnerships Manager”