We’re here because we believe in small businesses. We believe they deserve better than waiting weeks for a loan. And we believe it’s our job to help them grow.
We started in 2012 with these principles, and we hold true to them today – now that we’re one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe. In the time between, we’ve built the best tech platform in lending, won several awards and opened up £3.5 billion in loans to over 70,000 businesses.
So what’s next? Our mission now is to help one million businesses who need us. To do this, we’ll need new products and partnerships. But most of all, we’ll need smart, hands-on people to join us on the journey and get us to our goal.
Referrals from third parties and our direct sales team (“3PS”) now account for a majority of iwoca’s new customer acquisition. Due to the continued growth and success of our 3PS channels, the business is looking for a senior individual to take ownership of monitoring and optimising the conversion of customers who are referred through 3PS. Our new Head of 3PS Performance will combine commercial acumen with strong analytical skills to maximise the revenue we make from 3PS referrals.
The Head of 3PS Performance will report to our Commercial Growth Director and be responsible for designing, developing and implementing the tools we need to monitor the performance of 3PS. They will need to be comfortable with and capable of influencing senior stakeholders, such as the company founders. They will also coach, manage and develop a number of junior team members.
Responsibilities will include:
- Owning the accuracy of all 3PS data and internal reporting, including ROI reporting, customer conversion funnel metrics and operational KPIs
- Owning the design, development and maintenance of all tools/features used to optimise 3PS customer journeys and ‘lead’ management
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance of all relevant tools, including building of reports, effective visualisations and coordinating any tech changes needed internally to enable monitoring and reporting
- Identifying new opportunities for optimising 3PS performance, and leading the design, implementation and ongoing monitoring of tests
- Build effective 3rd party reporting for sales channel owners to use eg. partner revenue share reports or broker commission statements
- Providing coaching and support to team members in order to aid their development
Required experience and attributes:
The Head of 3PS Performance will be an experienced business information executive, with strong commercial acumen, strong analytical capability, and the ability to build credibility at the executive level.
They will thrive in a fast-paced environment where they can combine their strong commercial instinct with an eye for detail and a sense of urgency. The successful candidate will be tenacious, a self-starter who can make things happen when faced with ambiguity, and will possess a can-do attitude. This will be combined with excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate information clearly and simply. They will also have:
- Advanced capabilities with Excel/Sheets, at least one business insights software (Looker, Tableau, PowerBI) and ability to perform ad hoc analysis with Python &/or other languages,
- Capability to quickly develop a strong understanding of iwoca’s data architecture
- Ability to construct tests of new initiatives, and capability to understand and apply existing iwoca testing frameworks e.g. Bayesian split tests, A/B Testing
- Experience of being in a role responsible for data-driven commercial optimisation
Don’t take this list as prescriptive: it’s just to give you a sense of who might do well at the job. We’d still love to hear from you if you don’t hit every point on the list, or if you have other experience.
We put a lot of effort into making iwoca a brilliant place to work:
- Offices in London, Leeds and Frankurt
- Events and clubs, like bingo, comedy nights, yoga classes, football…
- Two company retreats a year, we’ve been to France, Italy, Spain and further afield
- Plenty of drinks and snacks in our offices.
Our benefits package is second-to-none:
- Medical insurance from Vitality, including discounted gym membership
- 25 days’ holiday and an extra day off for your birthday
- Instant access to emotional and mental health support with our partner, Spill
- Share options
- Generous maternity leave and shared parental leave
- A nursery tax benefit scheme to help you save money
- Paid volunteering time to support your chosen charity
- Extra leave if you want to travel or study
- One-month fully paid sabbatical after 4 years
- Cycle-to-work scheme and electric car scheme
And to make sure we all keep learning, we offer:
- An L&D budget for everyone, including a book budget
- Company-wide talks with internal and external speakers
- Access to learning platforms like Treehouse if you want to learn to code.