ABOUT US! 🚀🚀🚀
We understand finding the time to stay healthy is increasingly difficult when you lead a busy, exciting life. That’s why we’re on a mission to build the most advanced health and well-being platform to improve our users’ health.
As one of the world’s leading personalised nutrition platforms, we offer AI driven online consultations, alongside DNA and blood testing kits, to provide tailor-made vitamins and personalised content to help people feel 100% more often.
Headquartered in London, we’re backed by some of the UK’s leading angel and institutional investors including Samos (backers of Ocado and Charlotte Tilbury), True (a leading UK consumer investor) and ACF, as well as Alex Chesterman (Founder of Zoopla & LoveFilm) and Simon Duffy (Founder of Bulldog skincare).
ABOUT YOU! 💻
On the back of getting our product into 2,000 stores in the UK, we’re on the lookout for a Junior Sales Associate to help us to further increase Vitl’s distribution in stores up and down the country, as well as to support the launch Vitl’s exciting range of new products that will be live this autumn! This will initially be a 3-month internship, with scope to go full-time for the right person.
Reporting into our National Account Manager, you will play a pivotal role in helping to deliver sales targets with our existing customer base by strengthening relationships, as well as identifying and creating new business opportunities. The customers you will be interacting with daily will vary from large supermarkets to smaller, independent convenience stores, gyms, cafes and health stores.
Here are some of the things you will take charge of:
- Connecting with retailers across the country to grow brand awareness and help drive sales of Vitl products
- Ensuring potential suppliers receive our product samples and brand packs and developing strong working relationships on the back of this
- Researching and contacting potential new customers for both our current and new product ranges
- Working closely with our current customer base (including Sainsbury’s, Boots, Holland & Barrett) to improve our offering and drive NPD within the business
👩💻 A bit about you
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an exceptional eye for detail
- You are customer-centric and have a natural talent for developing strong working relationships
- You are adaptable, well organised and have strong commercial acumen
- You are comfortable working under pressure and constantly deliver work to a high standard
- You have strong computer skills (GSuite, Microsoft, Excel etc) and you are comfortable with data
👌 We want to meet you even more if you have:
- Field sales experience in FMCG, retail or similar
- A keen interest in nutrition and wellbeing
- 💵 Competitive salary + commission structure according to your level of experience.
- 👩💻 Unparalleled scope for learning, as well as a clear opportunity to put your mark on our next phase of growth
- 🏡 Flexible working between office and home working
- 🎉 Summer & Xmas parties and regular socials
- 💊 A Vitl vitamin subscription of your choice - of course!