About Gravity Sketch
Our team is on a mission to revolutionise the way we bring ideas to life and fundamentally change the way 3D design is done today. We help design teams to create and communicate 3D ideas in the quickest and most intuitive way possible. We've developed the first end-to-end 3D design platform that allows teams to carry out work from the early phases of the design process all the way through to hand-off for productionisation. The tools we have developed are changing the way companies across automotive, industrial design, and entertainment industries carry out their day-to-day work. The platform is helping teams deliver more creative outputs, foster better collaboration, and compress products' time to market resulting in a much more sustainable product development process. The platform offers VR, tablet, and web-based applications allowing users to bring the tools seamlessly into their workflow. Cross-discipline teams at companies such as Ford Motor Company and Adidas depend on the platform to collaborate and deliver world-class products both physical and digital. Being highly skilled in the use of Gravity Sketch is important for new hires in industry leaders such as Adidas/Yeezy, sitting alongside tools like Adobe’s Photoshop.
- Just closed an $33m Series A round led by Accel and GV, with some exciting angels joining such as Tony Fadell (inventor of the iPod and iPhone), Will Smith (Dreamers VC), Kevin Durant and Rich Kleiman (Thirty Five Ventures), Soleio (famed as the “Like button” designer) and Paul Robson (Adobe’s Head of International)
- We have 4x our revenue and 5x our user base in the last year
- ~1.5 million app downloads (most of which was in the last 18 months)
Our Team & Culture
We’re a lean but ambitious team of ~85 spread across the globe (UK, Europe & North America). We may be geographically spread out, but we’re tied by our mission to radically change how teams communicate ideas spatially and expressively from anywhere.
Our focus is on output and getting the work done, not counting the hours you work. We appreciate that everyone has their own optimum setup, and so provide flexibility in terms of when and where you get work done.
Impact, ownership and being part of our team on a mission are at the heart of our culture. We encourage everyone to experiment, bring new ideas to the table, and challenge one another in order to arrive at the best solutions for our users. Trustis another fundamental, which is echoed through autonomy of our work. We rely on each other to be resourceful, make decisions quickly, give honest feedback, ask for help, or do whatever needs to be done in order to make a positive impact on the team, users, or business.
We are all learning as we build this business and find that with each new addition to the team our ambition grows. We look for teammates that wish to grow with us on the journey; we value individuals with a curiosity to learn and eagerness to take initiative, following through on the work we initiate. Innovation day takes place every month, creating space to focus on an innovative passion project (something that would be cool for users).
We work hard, and know how to have fun too; with company trips, socials, sports, gaming sessions and more. We welcome you to share your hobbies with the team so we can all try something new!
Who we’re looking for
An experienced Product Manager who is obsessed with understanding users, our products and the competition landscape to help our product team to focus on what matters most.
You have a track record of success identifying, defining, prioritising and launching products that make a difference and create business value. You own your decisions and the outcomes you create.
You are a team player, with a positive and energetic personality and the willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done. You lead by example and are a collaborator at your core.
You have strong empathy not only for our users but also for our product team, helping the them to digest users’ feedback, analytical data and inputs from our stakeholders, feeding insights and hindsights to our product team, guiding them to understand the performance and impact of their product delivery.
You are the knowledge base and single source of truth for the product which you and your product team are working on. With a deep understanding of the product, you are confident to evangelise it to our users, break it down to your product team, get buy in from our stakeholders, and drive its impact to a new level.
You are not just looking for a PM job to grow your career. You want to be a part of Gravity Sketch and make an impact for our products, our users, and the way the creative industry works during our journey.
Ideally you’ll have experience of working in agile software development environments and understand the way in which this affects how product management is undertaken and how collaboratively the team needs to work together.
These are guidelines only - if you’re passionate about what we’re trying to do and know you can bring that little something extra to our team, please do get in touch as we’re always happy to talk!
- A proven Product Manager record on a successful product or product feature delivery
- Start-up or scale-up experience is a definite bonus
- You’re evidence driven and make decisions in an honest, transparent and consistent way - taking pride in making the complex simple
- Ability to collaborate & get buy-in effectively within cross-functional teams of designers, engineers, UX & data analysts, as well with senior leadership.
- The ability to balance both short term needs/quick wins and long term return of investment
- A growth mindset - you are honest about the unknown, you are humble to learn, you embrace challenges, welcome feedback, and believe you and others can always grow
- Energised by diversity and thinking outside of normal conventions
- Comfortable with owning outcomes and driving your own work and super passionate about the user and their pivotal role to play in shaping Gravity Sketch’s product offering
- A strong communicator and presenter both written and verbally - we’re a global team but our language of communication internally & externally is English so this needs to be fluent
- Uncapped paid holidays: startup world is busy, we encourage taking time off to recharge and rest, and you’d work to your country’s public holidays
- Private healthcare
- We recognise not everyone works their best at the same time of day, so there’s no standard working hours, as long as you overlap with your team enough & are on-hand for meetings.
- Enhanced parental leave policy (maternity and paternity)
- £1,000/year (or equivalent) for personal professional development
- £50/month (or equivalent) personal wellbeing budget
- For UK employees we’re set up with Cyclescheme & Techscheme
- We’re building a great work culture & environment - we work hard but also know how to have fun
- Team lunch Wednesdays: in-person or virtually with food delivery credit
- Socials, ski or summer trips & a biannual global meet up: we are passionate about bringing everyone together whenever we can, this helps build tighter bonds and alignment
This role can be fully remote (UK or Europe based), and we also have our office in Brixton, London, which you are welcome to use as much as suits you best.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, background, and nationality