Hi, we’re Kitt - a managed office platform that helps tenants to find, design, move-in and thrive in their perfect space, with everything delivered in a single monthly price. A Kitt office is one that brings people together, elevates your culture and ultimately delivers space for you to do your best work - we think that’s pretty cool.
Reporting directly into our COO/Co-Founder, you will be joining us at a pivotal point in our journey - taking our team from 55 to over 100 in the next year, creating and implementing our People processes from scratch, and managing our Talent team to build out a world-class People & Talent function.
You’ll be the senior leadership’s key partner in everything people related and critical to helping us develop and execute a scalable people strategy that enables and supports the broader business goals.
You will be:
- Partnering with the Founders and senior management team to shape our people strategy.
- Building out our People processes - everything from pay strategy, benefits & people policies to management training, progression frameworks & performance management.
- Responsible for our Talent function, collaborating with our Talent Acquisition Lead to build a highly effective recruitment strategy.
- Managing all day to day HR related issues and supporting the team in order to facilitate success.
- Creating a KPI-driven approach to People and working with the People Operations Manager; ensuring the team is productive, effective and happy at work.
- Building on the culture that we have in place, and ensuring the smooth transition from a start-up to scale up environment.
- Strong experience as a senior People person in a scaling business, shaping and building a People function within a high growth and international environment.
- An adaptable communicator. You’re unphased by difficult conversations and can deliver feedback both upwards and downwards.
- Have the ability to work with diverse groups of people and create alignment inline with business strategy
- As an inspirational and pragmatic leader, you know how to manage and get the best out of a team whether they’re in the same office as you, or another location.
- You’ve implemented policies and processes from scratch, and have an understanding of both relevant legislation and the right priorities for a business at our stage.
- Results driven; you know the potential impact a People function can have on business growth.
- Good working knowledge and experience of UK employment legislation and the application of this
- You’ve worked in a scale up environment and understand the recruitment challenges that come with this. You have a network of trusted recruiters and exec search agencies and can advise on talent strategy
- Comfortable handling the ambiguity and fast pace of an early-stage business.
Whether it be our Leasing Managers helping tenants to find the perfect location, our Interior Designers bringing the space to life, or our Space Partners arranging the coffee and cleaning once moved in - our team do it all, so that our tenants can focus on their business.
We are on a mission to empower companies to thrive in their own tailored, hassle-free space. In less than 2 years we have grown to become London’s second biggest Managed operator (by number of buildings) and we’re just getting started.
We’re a well funded scale-up backed by one of London’s major prop-tech investors. We partner with landlords to provide our tenants with tailored managed offices that they can call their own; using the latest technology to help digitise the space (Using 3D property scans, VR designs, virtual receptionists and a Tenant App to name a few). We’re leading the charge in an unexplored segment of the market.
- Zoom interview with Lizzie McFaull (Talent Acquisition Lead)
- Interview including a task with Founders and Leadership
- Interview with Aimee Murzell (Head of Projects) and Leo Mak (Head of Engineering)
- Final chat with Oren Peleg (Chairman)
We’ll Kitt you out
- Generous stock option scheme (ask us what this means if you’re not sure)
- 28 days holidays a year plus Bank Holidays
- Quarterly company away days
- Weekly team lunch
- Annual company trips
- Team socials on a Friday