Busuu is one of the top EdTech companies in the world and has won numerous awards for its innovation and impact in language learning.
Busuu’s vision is to empower everyone in the world through languages. We are the world’s largest online community for language learning, with more than 120+ million users from 190 countries, growing at up to 20,000 new users per day. We make learning a language easy by combining AI-powered courses with instant feedback from our global community of native speakers and live tutoring from qualified teachers across the world. We also work with over 500 organisations around the world (like Inditex, Puma, Alstom etc) to provide effective language learning for their employees.
In January 2022, Busuu was acquired by one of the largest EdTech companies in the world, Chegg (NYSE:CHGG). Being part of Chegg will help us to accelerate our growth and achieve our vision even faster.
If you are interested in EdTech and want to be a part of a mission-driven organisation then we would like to hear from you.
What does a Senior Product Manager - B2B & Partnerships do at Busuu?
- Develop world-class products for our Busuu for Business division: www.busuu.com/business
- Drive the development and execution of the B2B and Partnerships product roadmap, uncovering opportunities and prioritising to ensure we continue to provide value to our partners and attract new ones.
- Engage with customers and help them succeed in ways that meet the needs of their business, whether by improving customer service, increasing international collaboration, providing employee engagement programs, or facilitating ROI tracking.
- Uncover ways to differentiate ourselves among our competitors through qualitative and quantitative analysis, and extensive market and customer research.
- Provide clear and concise requirements for your squad engineers and work together to develop the best solutions in the most efficient manner.
- Regularly communicate the product vision and roadmap to B2B Sales, Customer Success and Partnerships and engage with those teams to understand market needs and the voice of the customer
- Continue the development of our management platform, used by clients to manage their staff’s access and monitor progress and measure ROI. Develop and evolve scalable API integrations to link Busuu with the tools our clients use.
What we’re looking for in a Senior Product Manager B2B & Partnerships at Busuu
- At least 5 years proven experience (or equivalent) of driving product strategy and execution as a product manager in B2B SaaS companies.
- Experience onboarding corporate customers into a new product and collaborating with Customer Success team to do so.
- Experience of working within an agile product development process, showing a deep understanding of technology stacks, data models and APIs.
- Experience with analytics tools such as Amplitude or Tableau, relishing in quantitative analysis and the ability to get under the skin of data through qualitative research.
- Able to create compelling business cases and present them to senior leadership.
- Comfortable driving large, complex projects with third-party technical integrations.
- Capable of managing a multitude of stakeholders and competing interests. Adept at building consensus.
- Experience with building integrations with Learning Management Systems (e.g. Cornerstone, CrossKnowledge) is a plus.
- Knowledge of developing product solutions for corporate learning and development and / or academic product provision
- Experience working on partnerships with Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) an advantage
- Fluent in English with a working knowledge of a second European language, in particular Spanish, is an advantage.
Not ticking every box or think you’ve got that unique set of skills we haven’t realised we need? Get in touch anyway; we’re always looking to add great people at every level.
At Busuu we want to ensure that you have access to some great benefits:
- Our centrally located offices are well-equipped with free breakfast, plenty of snacks, fresh fruit, and free dinner of your choice if you need to stay late
- Busuu offers a great Private Health Insurance scheme
- There is a personal training budget just for you, so you can learn more in your field to ensure our employees can continuously grow and progress in their careers
- We like to support our teams with their work-life balance so we offer flexible working hours and a hybrid model of working
- We offer enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Staying connected as a team is very important to us, so we have lots of social activities for you to join such a team lunches, socials, quarterly team, and company events
What happens next
We aim to have a simple and speedy hiring process and we want to make sure that we are right for you as much as the other way around. The hiring process consists of the following steps:
- CV application review - We will review it as quickly as possible
- Let’s chat - Quick chat with our recruiter about your experience and the role
- A video call - 40-minute call with the hiring manager
- Test - 60 minute task at home to show off your skills
- Interview - 1-2 hour interview to meet the team
Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We pride ourselves on embracing our differences, whether they're cultural, racial, religious or otherwise. This means each one of us comes to work knowing that we have a voice – and a safe, judgement-free zone to speak freely.
If you like the sound of that, join us. We'd love to hear what you have to say.