Yayem is an experiential social club and digital platform changing the nature of work and play. Founded by two early Uber executives, we are building the world’s first lifestyle brand for the new age of hybrid worker, starting with two spaces outside Lisbon and Mexico City.
Not a member. Apply www.yayem.co
Check us out on https://www.instagram.com/yayem.co/
We are equal parts community, operations and technology. Our roles are as varied as our challenges: product and engineering, marketing, hospitality, experience curation, growth. We recently oversubscribed our pre seed round, with an enviable cast of angel investors and advisors.
Our iOS/Android member app is an experience discovery platform, with social features and fully integrated payments. As we scale, we see the convergence of 4 bigger tech substories: a global digital community; an experiential platform (scaling a dynamic inventory of spaces and experiences around the world); fintech innovation; AI/personalization.
We are building our tech and product team in Lisbon and Mexico City (the roles can also be remote). The Designer will work closely with our founders and tech team to shape our long-term product and design roadmap. You will make an instant and lasting impact on our community and lay the ground for our global expansion in 2023.
- Run all aspects of our UX/UI and design, online and in our spaces
- Work closely with our brand, product and engineering teams
- Manage the consistency and quality of all our design outputs
- Create a common design language across all our products
- Design user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Bring data analysis and user-centred principles to our design methodology
- Maintain a strong understanding of our user personas and journeys
- Keep up to speed with competitor analysis within the tech industry
- Passionate about hospitality, technology and consumer marketplaces
- Ambitious, curious, caring and fun
- Inspired by the promise of enchanting spaces
- Committed to diverse and inclusive communities
- Fluent in English, Spanish and/or Portuguese
- 5+ years of experience in UX/UI and Design
- A strong portfolio of mobile (iOS/Android) and web apps
- Deep understanding of responsive design
- A startup mindset: you brainstorm ideas and execute with ownership
- A strong data mindset and no nonsense, problem-solving skills
- Positive, can do leadership
- Great mentorship and career growth
- Exposure to our family of advisers and investors
- Work and play your way from any of our spaces
- Competitive pay plus stock options, with significant upside
- Everyday yoga, plant-forward lunches and membership perks
Yayem is an equal opportunity workplace. Our team is the industry’s most diverse and we thrive in inclusive environments that mirror the rich tapestry of our cities.